You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Liona
Just tips and tricks for new and old players alike.

How to make money as a new player on RP

1. Weaponsmith

As a weaponsmith you have the ability to sell most weapons and attachments, this means camping military base and the nearby convoys and checkpoints can net large amounts of money just from selling naturally spawning guns. Ontop of that, learning where airdrops land and actively going for the airdrops, is also very profitable as you make roughly 800-1000bb per airdrop depending on what guns are inside.

2. Tailor
Similar to weaponsmith however you have the ability to sell all clothing items, this is useful as desert military clothing which spawns on the Washington #10 server, sell for 200 per Desert military clothing piece with the exception of the "Desert Beret" which sells for 100.

3. Builder
Builder is one of the most constant RP money sources as you cut down trees to sell the logs that drop. Logs sell for 20bb per log so that equates to 1000bb per 50 logs. As you get roughly 3 logs per tree on average it would only take 19 trees on average to to get 50 logs. If you grind this out for an hour or so a day you will easily be on the road to 1million bamboo, just remember, if you want to make money you either got to put in the time, or real life money.

4. Berry farming
While berry farming is high risk high reward with donors often paying a little under shop price per berry so they make profit but you will also make a handsome amount whilst doing this. This method I personally recommend as being a "secondary source of income" or a "passive source of income" meaning that you do this whilst being one of the previously mentioned 3 roles as this yes, makes money but takes a large amount of time as 1 berry seed takes 3 hours to grow, you'd also need to take into account you need max agriculture (the time taken to grow is based off of maxed agriculture). The estimated value for 100 berries would be in between 2000-2300bb as the shop total would be 2800bb.

5. Raiding

Raiding is like being handed a gun whilst wearing a blindfold and hoping the gun isn't pointed at yourself. Why? Simply put, raiding is expensive and with all the new tricks and building strategies players on RP use on their bases, could literally break your balance as a new player. You'd have to do planning and scouting in order to find a base which would cost the lowest amount of ammo for the highest return. You will either want to target bases with large stockpiles of guns, or bases with large amounts of berries. Why? Guns and berries are the money makers, whilst berries are not as good as guns within a raiding sense as typically they provide less money, they are still worth going for.

Getting bored on RP? Some ideas/things I personally do.

Yes, I've seen many players saying "RP is boring" and "RP is dead" however if you are doing the right things with the right people, RP can be fun even if there is only 3-4 people online. So I've compiled a small list of some things you can do to spice up your RP experience.

1. Experimenting

Yes, this is very vague but it holds true. Just experiment with different roles, different projects and maybe just knuckling down to learn a skill. Adding diversity and trying things you've not done/are not very good at on RP can really change up the experience and give you new goals and objectives to aim for.

2. Leaving your group

I know, many are hesitant to do this however, leaving your group can really change your perspective on RP as if you are no longer protected by a large group, you must learn to think on your toes, react to changes on RP and also have to integrate yourself into the different sub groups which exist on RP. Why would you do this? Well, Ive been apart of many of the biggest groups of RP myself and while, if there is other large groups or "power houses" on the server to compete with you? It is always an intense and enjoyable war to wage between each group. However with the current state of RP and how a large majority sit within one group (BMC) then yes, it will get boring at times as there isn't really any organised groups on RP to combat and contest you for the number one spot, so leaving the group can help you meet new people, make new friends and just in a sense, "see the glass as half full rather than half empty for a change" - Sin Claire.

3. Just grind

Yes, most of us are guilty for this but we all want to make more money on RP. So just by setting up a routine and grinding it out and setting small and achievable milestones for yourself can really be motivational for you to not only play more, but to also enjoy yourself more as more money = more safety netting for bullsh#%ttery.

Thanks and I hope this guide can help at least one person on either their adventures on RP or just rekindling the passion for those older players who are starting to lose interest.

yes sir,

-noob dog
Spinner, Goat, Mr AJ and 3 others liked this
By Lex Of Talionis
When I started the best way I made money was cutting down trees and selling furniture if it hasn’t been patched, it would usually be a consistent way to make money. Otherwise, I usually raided or farmed berries illegally.
By wonslowcar
When I started the best way I made money was cutting down trees and selling furniture if it hasn’t been patched, it would usually be a consistent way to make money. Otherwise, I usually raided or farmed berries illegally.
the only reason decorator was popular was with the countersink method
Lex Of Talionis liked this
By ShrewdShroud
the only reason decorator was popular was with the countersink method
There are still good things to sell as a decorator eg. pine trophy case.
Lex Of Talionis liked this
By Liona
Tbh, this actually helped me a lot lol
Glad to hear it my guy.
By Flopdup
get on world of warcraft im bored noob

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!