You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Mayor?

GhostDragon
54%
Candyvan
8%
Cotto
32%
UDontKnow
No votes
0%
Spacebar
5%
By Burnt
Here you guys can vote for the next Mayor. Remember to pick wisely as the winner will be mayor for the entire month, unless they resign. If this does happen, the Mayor position will go to the next candidate with the most votes. Mayors have the ability to change the current state laws, so make your vote count!

All those who have registered to run for Mayor are on the ballot. On this thread, you are able to make your opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum. If the arguments get out of hand they may be deleted by a moderator without warning!

Voting Rules
1. All voters must have at least 40 total hours on Pandahut roleplay servers.
2. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
3. Alternate accounts are not allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
4. Unknown, brand new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
5. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
6. No corruption (AKA paying for votes)

The new Mayor will be announced on the 8th (or 9th, depending).

Good luck to all the candidates!
By Space.Bar
I drop out of mayor don't vote me unless ur cutie if u was gonna vote me vote cotto bc hes hot
cotto liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
I've interviewed the two major candidates, you can read it here
If you'd like to join the PH Press Discord because I may be posting more updates and stories, you can join here
By Javi-kun
Imagine not voting for ghost
Sp4x, Pablo Escobar. liked this
By Outspace
Im a noob.
Locked for investigation.
By Miku
Found no evidence of vote manipulation, GhostDragon is the new mayor.
Sp4x, Pablo Escobar. liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!