You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Southern
Who am I?
Some might know me as Southern Productions, others as Doomsday Gaming. I eased off the server for quite sometime due to a few issues that I had regarding the server. But I believe rthat its time to come back. This time bigger and better than before. So following along with my usual self I will be bring with me a new enhanced RP building. Seattle Airport!

What will Seattle Airport be used for?
I intend on having Seattle airport open to the public to be able to start up there own aero flight company's. I will also be bringing with this a default and normal recreational activity know as skydiving. This will be available to all members of the public at a slight cost to keep up costs. I wish to be able to get a build permit for this building too, This will allow for onsite aircraft storage while we are online. As with that we will be introducing our ATC scheme to the airport. This will be to add extra rp. We will be paying members off the server to maintain and play roles in parts of the airport and hopefully with this will bring overall increase roleplay in general. So if your interested leave a reply and tell me your thoughts!
By GhostDragon
Your coming back at a perfect time.

This sounds like a great idea, and will be even better if you can get it garage regioned (unlikely)

Goodluck.
By Pablo Escobar.
Pablo likes
By GrandpaHoovie
Do this in 13 when its out, we need transportation companies
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
GFS can be ur media partner if u like :bamboo:
By Southern
Hello guys, so I am having to inform you guys that the size of the building is restricted to the normal building size. This will result in fewer roleplay jobs available. And there will be only two available kiosk stalls inside the airport for two other businesses, If you are interested in being one of these please reply.
By Southern
Airport is now open, it is possible to also spawn your planes on the runway. and all our stalls are now sold out. We are located on your way to clearwater campground. Numerous things can be done. stop in and check out Halos building services or have a crack at the Seattle skydiving, or stop and grab a bit to eat. its all possible here at Seattle Airport!
By Voxil
No one remembers me because I'm a fucking BOOMER
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!