You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Halo
Heya! So, just recently I've started to open my first ever business, which is in fact an construction company! The Halo Construction Corp. offers such services as consultation during your first beginner building phases, shipments of pine wood with each shipment between 100-200 wood, and services of building you a base or a business or a roleplay structure of any kind built with elegance! If such services entertain your and you are interested in these services, join the Discord server; https://discord.gg/a8c67XP or come to the intersections between Kent Raceway And Tacoma to enlist our services!

As of right now, Halo Construction Corp. is looking for both sponsors and employees.

Employee Application
In-game IGN:
Number of Hours In The Game:
Why You Would Like To Join Halo Construction Corp:
What Changes Would You Bring To The Corp:

Sponsor Description
As of right now, there are 3 tiers of sponsors available for Halo Construction Corp.

There is currently only one spot for the Gold Tier. To become a Gold Tier Sponsor, we request an amount of 30-50k bamboo. This will allow us to decorate future bases without there being a paywall in which we ask our client to pay us every single time if we need a decoration allowing us to build bases and decorate bases with no restrictions. This will also allow us to add vehicles into our existing convoy of cargo trucks in which we use to deliver shipments of wood to our sites or to our clients. What we offer to our Gold Tier Sponsor is a free built framework of a base or a business of their choice IF it is pine, but without any barricades nor decorations. We will also offer our Gold Tier Sponsors two free shipments that range from 200-250 wood and a lifetime worth of consultation on the construction of bases or businesses.

There are two spots vacant for the Silver Tier. To become a Silver Tier Sponsor, we request an amount of 15-20k bamboo. This will allow us to pay our employees in order for us to efficiently work on bases and allow the completion of bases in a much faster rate. We offer our Silver Tier Sponsors one free shipment that range from 150-180 wood and two free consultations upon the construction of their base or business.

There are three vacant spots for the Bronze Tier. To become a Bronze Tier, we request an amount of 10k. This will allow us to buy additional materials in which it takes too long to farm for. These materials will be essential for the decoration process of every and each single base or business we tackle. We offer our Bronze Tier Sponsors one free shipment that range from 100-150 wood.

Sponsor Application
In-game IGN:
Amount of Bamboo You Would Like To Donate:

Previous Clientele

D3ADBOI's Mechanic Shop

Flopdup's Police Precinct (Still In The Works)

Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/a8c67XP
Last edited by Halo on January 2nd, 2020, 1:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
TomatoChunks liked this
By wonslowcar
In-game IGN: bat kat
Number of Hours In The Game: 3318
Why You Would Like To Join Halo Construction Corp: Building is fun, and I personally think I'm pretty good at it. It's a calming experience, and I have many, many experiences with building. my work can consist of something small like a house to something big like a jail center. i've built many shops, bases, jails, even luxury hillside houses (no screenshots, but if i search hard enough i could probably find one)
What Changes Would You Bring To The Corp: i mean i'd be the first applicant, as a very low ranking member in bmc i'd ask nicely for you to not have harm done (cant promise anything), I like to get my own logs to save money, and I personally am a professional gamer rated top 10 in pandahut builder league.
Last edited by wonslowcar on January 1st, 2020, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By MattCobra
Why You Would Like To Join Halo Construction Corp: Building is fun, and I personally think I'm pretty good at it. It's a calming experience, and I have many, many experiences with building. my work can consist of something small like a house to something big like a jail center. i've built many shops, bases, jails, even luxury hillside houses (no screenshots, but if i search hard enough i could probably find one)
What Changes Would You Bring To The Corp: i mean i'd be the first applicant, as a member in bmc i'd ask nicely for you to not have harm done (cant promise anything), I like to get my own logs to save money, and I personally am a professional gamer rated top 10 in pandahut builder league.
Can confirm, this man makes good hillside houses. (Delete this if you want, felt obliged to respond)
NeedlessMemeing, Halo, Mr AJ liked this
By Halo
What Changes Would You Bring To The Corp: i mean i'd be the first applicant, as a very low ranking member in bmc i'd ask nicely for you to not have harm done (cant promise anything), I like to get my own logs to save money, and I personally am a professional gamer rated top 10 in pandahut builder league.
Heya! You have been accepted into Halo Construction Corp! We, well I am glad to welcome you to the company as the first applicant and I hope we accomplish many builds together! Please join the Discord server that's listed in the description or below the post which I've just updated.

Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/a8c67XP
By Halo
Thesis
amount would be 35k
just wanna help out best as I can
Thanks for your donation to the Halo Construction Corp. You have received the gold tier rank and are able to redeem any of the benefits listed above for this month. Your sponsorship will last for 1 month so be sure to redeem all the benefits we offer! And finally thank you for your kind hearted donation to the Halo Construction Corp.

Don't forget to join our Discord where youll receive your sponsor rank!
By ViforVedeta
In-game IGN: ViforVedeta
Number of Hours In The Game: In this account have 3 hours but in total 800 900 hours
Why You Would Like To Join Halo Construction Corp: i want to join to help the community
What Changes Would You Bring To The Corp: nicer place
By Fedaskyn
In-game IGN: Kubbetyi (Steam: Chicken)
Number of Hours In The Game: 370+ on this account (on alter 300+)
Why You Would Like To Join Halo Construction Corp: It seems like this is a good opportunity for me and for the corp as well
What Changes Would You Bring To The Corp: Because i am on a lot of time on this game i can pretty much work that many ours and thus bring the corp a great profit
By Halo
In-game IGN: ViforVedeta
Number of Hours In The Game: In this account have 3 hours but in total 800 900 hours
Why You Would Like To Join Halo Construction Corp: i want to join to help the community
What Changes Would You Bring To The Corp: nicer place
Welcome to the corporation, Vifor! We appreciate you wanting to join to help the community. I look forward to your ideas within the corporation! Be sure to join the Discord!
By Halo
In-game IGN: Kubbetyi (Steam: Chicken)
Number of Hours In The Game: 370+ on this account (on alter 300+)
Why You Would Like To Join Halo Construction Corp: It seems like this is a good opportunity for me and for the corp as well
What Changes Would You Bring To The Corp: Because i am on a lot of time on this game i can pretty much work that many ours and thus bring the corp a great profit
You have been accepted into the Halo Construction Corp! I look forward to providing you with the opportunity you hope to find in the corporation and to work alongside a dedicated player such as yourself. Welcome to Halo Construction Corp! Be sure to join our Discord!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!