You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Classified_
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again, it's a new decade, 2020. Who will be the first Mayor?

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 6th of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game
Set up promotional signs
Give out items
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
On the 6th of this month, I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and at the end of the 7th, the Mayor will be elected!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off
By GhostDragon
Steam Name and In-game name: IGN is Ghostdragon, steam name is AussieWalnut.
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 5pm to 1pm (next day) EST. sometimes i will not reach 1pm but will be fairly close.
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Approximately 380.
Steam ID 64: 765611982495854800
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198249585480/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Captain 707 Vigil, Deputy TripleY3, Chief DeeTee , Chief Javi, Chief Needless, Ex-Mayor and judge AJ.
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: nope.
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I am an active citizen and law enforcement officer of Washington. If I become mayor, I will issue search warrants, make fair laws and lots of other things. I want to become Mayor because recently I have noticed a lack of order and law in Washington state. As mayor, I will be able to further restore this order and law and reform the police force.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will make new, fair laws. I will go around Washington and create small buildings for the public. I shall set up public generators, for shops to use. I will go around the major town's and place pumpjacks for all civilians to use so that they do not need to spend money on gas.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: I have been banned once, for attemptKoS. This is an old ban and happened when I was fairly new.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes. I am currently an RP staff member for the second time.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will supply citizens with FREE industrial generators and other things so that they can better equip their stores and houses. I will fund the ACTIVE police group's and business' so that business in Washington takes off. If I fund ACTIVE police groups, they will be able to better arm themselves and make new HQ's, and with those things, they will be able to better protect Washington. I will also supply the civilians with free food, water and medical supplies due to the new changes to how accessible those items currently are.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will build small things around the towns to help the citizens. I will supply the citizens with free, public industrial generators and I will place pumpjacks around the town's so that citizens don't need to go and find gas or buy it. I will also make stores selling/giving away free food and medical supplies.

I am also a 1x mayor of washington and it seemed lots of the citizens enjoyed it when i was mayor from what i had seen ingame, so i will try to best replicate the way i did things then.
NeedlessMemeing, Spinner, Javi-kun and 1 others liked this
By candyvan
Steam Name and In-game name: Candyvan
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): GMT+8 8- 12 (But in most occations i can stay up for wayy longer)

Time Zone: GMT+8

Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 400+

Steam ID64:76561198415426684

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/123k00lboisupreme/

Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: No higherups have refered me to apply unfortunately, i ran because i looked at seattle and it seems like a battleground which worried me...

Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes i do use it often indeed

Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I have not seen changed over the months and my mind is filled with ideas such as personally making police groups that include new guys not just mvp guys, so much so as i have decided to make a campaign slogan #forthelittleguy. I think personally managing city stuff is essential and i would also like to help not just the city, but the game by listening to new people and helping them enter the Pandahut world peacefully, i know this statement would be controversial but i would also like to limit heavy weaponry by citizens to make a small impact of Washington gun-related deaths.

How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I apologise for not seeing this as i have typed it all in above lol, anyways i would also like to add that seattle is always being number 1 and alot of people are in it and build in it which makes it pretty laggy, i would like to try my best and advertise the other towns like Tacoma and Everett.. i would do this by infrastructure because most people come to seattle because it is lively and the more new people i get to open businesses in these states, the most traffic it gets so i believe this would help everyone decrease the lag even just alittle and open up new opportunities to new people.

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Oh my yes, many times, i have i think 30+ bans including 2 global permanent bans for being so absolutely dreadful, toxic and honestly just a really bad kid...

Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes i do know all the rules but i do need some familiarising because of how long i wasnt in the server for (7+ months)

What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: As said, i would make police groups that not only involve mvps, but new people hoping to join the police force, i would make policestations personally, give them vehicles and kits personally and much more, ive been thinking of giving the police force armoured vehicles not just boring old police cars, ofcourse keeping with the color code it will be blue and window plated.... ( sorry for getting too much detailed)

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I absolutely love building and those who know me well i suppose would kinda know that i love buildings very much and i would build police stations as said and shelters for the homeless AND much more importantly promoting the other towns to reduce lag!!..

Extra info:
#forthelittleguy
It be an absolute thrill to be won as mayor and i really do hope i can help those without donator ranks (i know this would be abit controversial). I hope i could win this january elections and i do wish well for the other candidate ghostdragon which i know was once a mayor before and know would make a positive impact on 10 if he won! Wsh you luck! Ghost-Dragon! :love:
GhostDragon, Mr Pepe, Elwin liked this
By UDontKnow
Steam Name and In-game name: UDontKnow RainBox

Online Hours 3 to 9 pm on weekdays 11 am to 1 am on weekends

Time Zone: EST

Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Around 260 but my hours reset for some reason but currently only 100

Steam ID64:76561198824017040

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198824017040/

Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: none

Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes

Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to help reform Washington. I may own a bandit group but we will make this bandit group into more of a military. Lots of things have changed while I was gone but I am back and I want to help change things back to normal. I would like to legalize and make some things illegal. I want to help find loopholes in the laws and patch them up. Berries. Berries are a big deal for me. Now I know they might be a drug, but do they do anything to you. It is like drinking alcohol. It may give you a high but it doesn't hurt your health in any way. You can not get addicted to them. They have no long term effects at all. After the small high that doesn't do much except make you see colors, it doesn't do anything. It will also make more people want to farm them. It will open up more jobs and will allow people to make money more easily. I will try to make berries allowed for medical use during my term as president. I will propose a law including my main point on medical issues on Washington. This law will allow the hospital to become a region. Doctors will care for people who choose to go to the hospital if they need to be cared for. If there is a certain RP that involves stress depression or any chronic pain, a doctor shall give the patient one berrie. The doctor must watch them take this berrie. An Offical that can be allowed to give berries, appointed by the mayor will give the hospital 10 berries each day. If any berries are caught used in any other way, farming, using for recreational use, or any possession/selling of any berrie will result in arrest/citation. No berries are allowed to leave the hospital and cannot end up longer than one minute in someone's inventory. The berries leaving the hospital overrides this act. This law/act will allow people to add to RP, make berrie prices stay the same for criminals so RP wouldn't change it would only grow. We also need to create more police groups. There is only one main known one WCS and we need more. We have more bandit groups than police groups. I will fund those 30k bamboos who choose to create Police groups and give them a head start. If I get a term as mayor, I will make a homeless shelter for the homeless. I will provide food, water, and shelter. I will also make jails along Seattle where all police are allowed to use. I want to start using the courthouse again, giving all people a chance to not go to jail. I will always vote on laws no matter what so the citizens get what they want. If you don't like the berrie law I would like to implement, and the majority doesn't, the law will not be put into place. I would like the hospital to be a region where doctors can work there. People go to the hospital to receive care, and they would pay the doctors that cared for them. I would also like to start up a littering law. This will cite those who choose to throw their items and put random stuff on the ground. I will also implement the wildlife act, only allowing 3 kills on any type of animal in 10 minutes. There will be a fine if this law is ignored. We need to protect our wildlife. Public Discharge will be allowed not in any of the main cities. In the woods and fields will only be where you can shoot your guns in public. Stray bullets may hit people causing harm and death. Now many of these mayors are saying all this stuff on what they are gonna do when they are mayor but most of the stuff they can do not having to be a mayor. I already made an XP Libary, free generators, free food crates, and I'm adding more stuff as well. I will be hosting rallies as well to answer questions from the public about me running for mayor Not everybody may believe in me but I believe that I will make Washington great again.

How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will donate most of the money to police groups, shops and make medical and food a top priority.

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Not in the past year, but back in 2018 I was a very bad kiddo.

Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes

What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Mainly give to police but otherwise making more food shops and doctors. The health of our citizens is a top priority.

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will make builders, build medical hospitals as a top priority. I want to put an end to bandit groups. Bandit groups have caused enough harm in Seattle and its time to stop. I will make more laws that will make criminals wish they were the police. Note, all I'm saying is will because I promise I will make Washington a better place for all of us, not just one targeted group of people. I promise to make Washington safe again.
AnarchyMachine liked this
By Space.Bar
Steam Name and In-game name: braided roll(steam) + spacebar(in-game)
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 3:30PM- 5:00PM Weekdays, 7 PM-1 AM on weekends
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Timezone
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 240
Steam ID64:76561198403996788
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198403996788/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: ZebThiccc-Rp T-Mod, Police Deputy TripleY3, Jlolley Police Chief + Former Rp Moderator
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes.
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes I used to get banned late 2018 when I was seriously immature and did not care. I've been banned once-twice in late 2019 and it was a wakeup call for me and now I reshaped myself.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes, well enough to achieve rpstaff ie.moderator
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will supply all local businesses, have generators and grocery stores everyone can use, and have salary and supply police for their work. I will pay police extra for their activity as a funding system that pays per-hour or per-day. Obviously funding will go to only legal businesses that sell to all players and that won't fail in 1-2 days.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): If I get mayor with my builder and constructor permissions I will give people houses. I will make bases for businesses and supply them with starting funds. Possibly a homeless shelter as well in Seattle. Make 1x1x1s across all towns that supply free power to everyone. Also for fill what pepe wished to do, make public EXP libraries for people to get experience easier.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: If I receive the Mayor role I will make a better experience for all types of players. More police for more action for kidnaps, raids etc. Will fund and pay all police for their work. Make more fair laws and teach players the law but also make the best roleplaying experience for all players whether your a criminal, police, or civilain.

Notes: Although I have had a rough past and getting my way here I believe I have shaped up and deserve whatever comes that I believe I qualify for. THank you for reading my registration and have a nice day.
Elwin liked this
By cotto
Steam Name and In-game name: steam: cotto4040 ingame: cotto
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):3pm-10pm
Time Zone:EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:560
Steam ID64:76561198211494655
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211494655/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Zero, TripleY3, K.rome, GrandpaHoovie, SpaceBar, Customer, Sp4x, DeeTee.
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yep
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to help newplayers out like I always have (as we are loosing old players and not gaining any new players). I want to be the mayor because its been on my bucket list since I started out. I think I can run Washington very well and make the server better for everyone.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: i will fund peoples builds, I will but city generators. i will build homeless shelters for people in need. i will make a food drive for anyone that needs food (theres no /kit food) i just want to help the community.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes. my past is rough and ive cleaned it up. I am a staff member now.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes i have been a mod for about 4 months now.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: all the reasons stated above.

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): im going to build housing units for players, food banks and food drives. buy industrial generators, fund players, and make the server a better place in general. :)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!