You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By NeedlessMemeing
Let's start with the basics. Your entire post proves that some people do not deserve internet access. The grammar, spelling and overall layout are enough to make reading this painful. Next, I do not even remember this happening yet you include me in the story. Even if you say it's a joke, your post quite literally said that you were covering a historic event, and yet you make a story that from what I can read, is entirely fake.

So my question is, what the fuck are you smoking? Second question, could someone actually tell me what actually went down?
Sp4x, Lex Of Talionis, MattCobra and 1 others liked this
By AnarchyMachine
So I've taken it upon myself to re-write the story by Anarchy in order to make it, well, READABLE.
(DISCLAIMER: THIS EDITED VERSION MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY LATER IN THE STORY. IF YOU ARE ONE TO GET NAUSEOUS AROUND BLOOD OR COMBAT DURING STORIES, DO NOT READ!)
Lets start.

-Mattcobra: So, Anarchy, you dare call yourself a leader? I'm going to wipe your entire gang off the face of the earth, unless you bow down to me. I will slain all of your kin.
- Anarchy: You may wipe us from the earth, but our story will remain! I will not bow to anyone!
- Mattcobra: Soldiers, break down the doors! Snipers, take out the guards!
*Gun shots ring across the valley, marking the beginning of the 'Sting War')
SOA Member: Sir, theres too many, they will kill us all!
Another member: You may scare us, you piece of trash, but this day brings HONOR to SOA!
Anarchy: Sons, every breath, every drop of blood, sweat, and tear, has led you to this moment right now. All of this has led you to where you are now! Today, we will become warriors, tomorrow, we will become heroes! We will write a story that the world will never forget, BMC may have come to try and make slaves of us all, but we will slay their entire army! We will feed our dogs with their remains! What do you say?
Sons: Uraaahhhh!! Uraaahhhh!!
Anarchy: For our sons!!!
Anarchy: For our daughters!!!
Anarchy: For SOA!!
Sons: Uraaahhhh!! Uraaahhhh!! (x3)
*The first door would come flying from the frame*
*Heavy fire would come pouring in from the door. Screams are heard, blood is splattered, tears are dropped*
Anarchy: Die you imbeciles! *Stands with a Nykorev rambo style spraying down the door*
Mattcobra: RETREAT!
*3 BMC died during the initial shots, and one son was injured. The son later died in a medical camp*
Anarchy: Hold the door, push them back!
Sons: Uraaahhhh!! They're retreating! Uraaahhhh!!
Anarchy: It's not over sons, regroup! Prepare for another as-
*A massive explosion was heard as a tank fired upon the Scorpion-7 building. Anarchy and the sons were thrown back and temporarily dazed. Only 3 sons and Anarchy stood*
Matt: CHARGE!!!
Anarchy: HOLD THEM BACK! DONT LET THEM INSIDE! (gunshots)
Captain price: Sir! We're out of ammo!
Anarchy: Then use your blades, god damnit!
Sons: Uraaahhhh!!
*The sons and Anarchy dashed outside, slashing and bashing all in their way. 4 BMC fell due to this attack while the rest fled from shock. BMC had 7 members left in their initial attack, while SOA only had 3 sons left total*
Matt: Archers! Hail storm!
*A dark cloud stormed over the building. The sons looked up, dazed, as hundreds of arrows came pouring in from the mountains onto the sons. Everyone scrambled for cover, and one son was hit by an arrow, and died on the battlefield*
Matt: Search everywhere for Anarchy! I want his blood by my feet!
*An opera of feet was heard around the building. Anarchy's heart was beating so loud he was afraid they could hear it, as he gripped his spear in his last moments*
BMC Troop: He's in this roo-
*Anarchy would kick out of the cabinet as hard as he could, kicking the BMC Troop in the head. His friend only had enough time to pop off one shot into Anarchy's leg before getting a chestful of spear. Anarchy spun around and sliced the spear into the other troops head*
*Anarchy only had enough time before another BMC Trooper flew into the room with a Backlash. The troop fired once, the bullets grazing Anarchy as he side-stepped the blast. Anarchy sliced his spear through the troopers chest, and upon removing it, found the spear to bust in half. Anarchy gripped what was left of the spear, and prepared for the worst.*
*Silence. Absolute silence. Anarchy slowly makes his way outside and looks around at the bloodshed caused by the war. He only has moments though before hearing a footstep behind him*
*Grandpa dashes at Anarchy. Anarchy barely gets his spear up before Captain Price runs infront of Anarchy, getting sliced in the hip. Captain Price stands back up from the adrenaline rush, and charges Grandpa. Captain Price pulls out a combat knife in his boot and stabs Grandpa to death. Anarchy runs up to Captain Price as he falls back, finally feeling the pain*
Anarchy: Captain Price! Don't you die on me dammit! *Anarchy would fumble for his dressings, attempting to cover the wound*
*Captain Price would shove Anarchy away*
Captain Price: No, sir. You need to finish them. Kill these monsters, make them pay for what they've caused.
Anarchy: No, your not dying here, your going to tell this story to your sons, and your sons sons, and your sons sons sons, I wo-
Captain Price: *Sits up on the wall of Scorpion-7 with his last strength, grabbing Anarchy by the wrist* Anarchy. Kill these sons of [b-word]
*Anarchy would watch as Captain Price dazes out due to shock, roughly wrapping his side up with dressings before hearing Needless rack his Bluntforce behind Anarchy. Anarchy slowly turns around, seeing Matt behind Needless, laughing*
Matt: So, you called yourself a leader, and what happen? Complete destruction? Death everywhere? Boy, let me tell ya', this ain't pretty right here. But, that's alright. It'll be easy to cover this u-
*Anarchy would quickly dash for Needless, pushing the barrel of the Bluntforce down before it fires into the ground. Anarchy would headbutt Needless, getting control of the Bluntforce. Anarchy would rack the Bluntforce and aim it at Needless. Time seemed to slow down...*
Anarchy: Cover what up, huh? What will you cover up? All I see are my sons and daughters fighting on. Where you see death, I see heroes. I see warriors! So this is your time to make a pick, Matt. What do you want Needless to end up as, a slave following orders, or a hero, destined to live a long life?
*Matt would be frozen, slowly looking around. Matt would look at the back of Needless's head, a tear slowly falling down his cheeck for his friend*
Matt: STOP, stop...let Needless go, let him be the only survivor here to tell the story. *Matt would look at Anarchy, his eyes full of fire* But don't dream on it...
*Needless would take this moment to turn and run out of Scorpion-7, almost tripping a few times. Matt would take this second to charge at Anarchy, unsheathing his combat knife. Anarchy, having no time to react, can only spin to his left, narrowly missing Matt's blade. Anarchy quickly spins to face Matt, but does so only in time to feel a sharp pain in his lower stomach. After looking down, Matt's blade would be in Anarchy's stomach, being twisted deeper by Matt.*
Anarchy, wincing with the pain: You think this will stop me? I'm only getting started.
*Matt would look confused, before Anarchy headbutts Matt. Matt would fall flat on his back, looking up as Anarchy slowly removes the blade from his stomach, looking down on Matt.*
Anarchy: Lets see who the real leader is now...
*Anarchy, still holding the Bluntforce in his right arm, would drop the combat knife and quickly aim the shotgun at Matt's chest, blowing a clean hole through. Anarchy would drop the Bluntforce, and limp over to the nearest wall to lean on. He would slowly slide down the wall, looking around at the destruction caused. Anarchy was just about to daze into unconsciousness when he hears the rotors of a helicopter cresting the hill. With blood in his eyes, he's unable to determine what it looks like, but knows its from BMC. Anarchy painfully stands up, and walks to the middle of Scorpion-7, looking up at the helicopter as it hovers a few hundred feet away*
Anarchy: Here for round two? Mother[f-worders]
*Anarchy would fall to his knees, looking up only one more time at the sun before falling to the floor, dead in a pool of his blood*

*Ringing. Pain. Sleep.*
*Captain Price would wake up the day after the Sting War, slowly standing up from his seat at the wall. Captain Price would look around at the damage, shocked. He would then spot the lifeless corpse of Anarchy in the middle of the lot. Captain Price would limp over to the corpse, and sit down next to it, taking a few seconds to remember the times him and his best friend have had in their lives. Captain Price knew there was only one way to get vengeance for his friend, and it was....*

Thats the end of the story. This took me quite a bit to write, so hopefully its enjoyable. I didn't re-read it because I'm a lazy writer, and it may be weird at some spots, but hopefully its more interesting and readable than Anarchy's version.
Do note, some stuff was added just to make the story more interesting. I hope you all enjoy this better version of the Sting War!

OMG dud you got the skills of art finakly a artfull person ım going to open book company ı ask u to joın u can write books and transtle my books to english
By Cookie
Is this a fanfiction
By Supreme Leader
Myself and a whole lot more have so much reasons to believe you do not understand how much drama you're starting. Cut it out for the love of god m8.
Locked.
Mr AJ, Sp4x, NeedlessMemeing liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!