You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By AnarchyMachine
I thought ace clip was a good guy but he just collecting photos and snd to bmc ?
burnt ?
By Voxil
The reason no one can dent BMC is because they wrap me around the group, I'm like really elastic sheet metal, think of Elasti Girl, but ElastiVoxi, and that's me. Need an elastic metal man to wrap around your group? Call 877-CASH-NOW
Pablo Escobar. liked this
By AnarchyMachine
The reason no one can dent BMC is because they wrap me around the group, I'm like really elastic sheet metal, think of Elasti Girl, but ElastiVoxi, and that's me. Need an elastic metal man to wrap around your group? Call 877-CASH-NOW
cant understand what u mean XD
By Outspace
You talk as if you ever did anything to us 😎
are you ace clip ? is this account ur alt ?
Zero is the co leader of BMC, not some wack alt
Hes an impulsive weirdo but hes one of my best friends. Definitely not an alt of ace clip lol. Zero is one of the best pvpers on unturned as well. So gl dealing with him now that he is back from his trip and deciding to raid more
Mr AJ liked this
By ZERO
omg noooo u found out!?!? how?!?!?!?!?! I was supposed to be super sneaky :ninja:
By ZERO
Zero is the co leader of BMC, not some wack alt
Hes an impulsive weirdo but hes one of my best friends. Definitely not an alt of ace clip lol. Zero is one of the best pvpers on unturned as well. So gl dealing with him now that he is back from his trip and deciding to raid more
*sweating profusely* "y-yeah, im not an alt. t-t-totally"
By AnarchyMachine
*sweating profusely* "y-yeah, im not an alt. t-t-totally"[/quot
if you are not alt tell me the date me and ace married

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!