You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ZERO
You talk as if you ever did anything to us 😎
Outspace, Mr AJ, Pablo Escobar. and 3 others liked this
By Outspace
Sons of anarchy is back. I shall murder all of the bmc again n

What? Maybe under Burnt but never under me buddy.
By Outspace
Due to BMC'S massive balance of a couple million bamboo, nobody can and probably will make a dent in the group
Couple million? My personal balance rn is 12 million.
By Supreme Leader
Due to BMC'S massive balance of a couple million bamboo, nobody can and probably will make a dent in the group
That was an exaggeration lol
By Yoshi
Sons of anarchy is back. I shall murder all of the bmc again and shall wipe their kin from Earth once for all
whoever wants to be allies write here whoever wants to open war against SOA write here
we shall raise Anarchy on the seattle street again
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no.
By Outspace
That was an exaggeration lol
Couple=2
Couple million=2 million
You: All of BMC has 2 million
Me: I personally have 12 million(6x as much as you said for all of BMC)
where exaggeration?
By AnarchyMachine
You talk as if you ever did anything to us 😎
you talk like Im get any damage against bmc :D well I got the money too.. Its doesnt affect me lol
Outspace liked this
By Burnt
Sons of anarchy is back. I shall murder all of the bmc again n

What? Maybe under Burnt but never under me buddy.
Never under me.
By Burnt

Burnt, i copied some text from Wiki for you.

A fact is a thing that is known to be consistent with objective reality and can be proven to be true with evidence. For example, "this sentence contains words" is a linguistic fact, and "the sun is a star" is a cosmological fact. Further, "Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States" and "Abraham Lincoln was assassinated" are also both facts. All of these statements have the epistemic quality of being ontologically superior to opinion or interpretation — they are either categorically necessary or supported by adequate historical documentation. Conversely, while it may be both consistent and true that "most cats are cute", it's not a fact. Generally speaking, facts transcend belief and serve as concrete descriptions of a state of affairs on which beliefs can later be assigned.

If you got facts, you need evidence for them. Otherwise its not a fact, but a "Generally speaking, facts transcend belief and serve as concrete descriptions of a state of affairs on which beliefs can later be assigned."

If you got evidence of all leaders of all groups sayning "BMC is best", this can be fact. But good luck. yk. "It's a shame they deny that belief" would be more correct.

And AJ, you made a little mistake. You should change "Number of Groups that Bmc has destroyed" to "Number of Groups that all got inactive or banned"

Now, as i think im not invited as im inactive and only thing im still doing in ph is spamming on forums bye.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... image0.png SOA's leader Anarchy admitting defeat.
https://i.imgur.com/y7LCn9i.png WCS leader Jrider, admitting defeat.

The leader of WSM (Supreme/unknown/Santa) also made a massive thread about his leaving and destruction of WSM leading to him other losses as well.
quite frankly I don't even know who SRO was, but they're gone and I remember the name being in the original "war for 10"

the PPD isn't mentioned, but we have MULTIPLE screenshots of all the kills on Nando, and multiple other officers who have tried and failed at stopping us.

Before you quote me and reply with some none sense that means nothing, do the research yourself and you will see the WHOLE story behind my original words found here were in response to the GFS interviews in which the leaders and players talking had acted like BMC was not a threat, in which I explained that us being a "silent but deadly" group did not mean we did nothing. out of all of these groups from this war, BMC is the ONLY one to stay consistent...

until you can prove to me that anything of ours has ever been stopped or show a group better than BMC (a raid, kidnap, robbery. We've literally NEVER been stopped) the Number One spot goes to BMC.
I got perma cuz someone trap me with fake dms lol so I dont care just bye <3
Mr AJ liked this
By Supreme Leader
Couple=2
Couple million=2 million
You: All of BMC has 2 million
Me: I personally have 12 million(6x as much as you said for all of BMC)
where exaggeration?
Idek what I'm saying anymore. I'll probably just be quiet.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!