You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By AnarchyMachine
Sons of anarchy is back. I shall murder all of the bmc again and shall wipe their kin from Earth once for all
whoever wants to be allies write here whoever wants to open war against SOA write here
we shall raise Anarchy on the seattle street again
Mr AJ, Outspace liked this
By Javi-kun
Sons of anarchy is back. I shall murder all of the bmc again and shall wipe their kin from Earth once for all
whoever wants to be allies write here whoever wants to open war against SOA write here
We appreciate the competition,but wiping BMC is impossible from the outside.
Outspace liked this
By Burnt
Hmm, Nothing is impossible.
Outspace liked this
By AnarchyMachine
actually you cant wipe a group from this server its have respawn but I will raid all their places for sure
Outspace liked this
By Mr AJ
Anarchy Machine's Brain right now -

Anarchy we all know that BMC has got plenty of bamboos to buy countless jets and hells fury guns
So it' s pretty much pointless for you to attack them
By Supreme Leader
Due to BMC'S massive balance of a couple million bamboo, nobody can and probably will make a dent in the group
By AnarchyMachine
Anarchy Machine's Brain right now -

Anarchy we all know that BMC has got plenty of bamboos to buy countless jets and hells fury guns
So it' s pretty much pointless for you to attack them
for fun I will attack them Idc :D after 300k bamboo money is meaningless yo u can buy everything with 1m or 10m doenst matter.
Outspace, Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!