You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Burnt
apples was obv best mechanic

-1 worst rainbow flyer

Also it was summerside apartments. Bc I raided that and loxton did not appreciate.

Good 60 rockets went into it. Best raid.
Loxtonjoel liked this
By Cookie
Ill have you know i was a police chief for quite a bit
Mr AJ liked this
By Javi-kun
Ill have you know i was a police chief for quite a bit
Imagine not knowing that
By NeedlessMemeing
Holy shit you actually said Duke was one of the best mayors.

Are you stupid or something? Many mayors were more impactful than that pile of shit. The only notable thing about him is that he somehow got 5 terms which was only because of his bloody loyal supporters.
By wonslowcar

Are you stupid or something? Many mayors were more impactful than that pile of shit. The only notable thing about him is that he somehow got 5 terms which was only because of his bloody loyal supporters.
most notable thing about him was that he was the mayor closest to getting permad during his term lmao
By NeedlessMemeing

most notable thing about him was that he was the mayor closest to getting permad during his term lmao
What's the story?
By Voxil

What's the story?
I was more impactful than Duke during my term in which I went AWOL for 2 weeks
By Yoshi
Hobo = Yoshi
Excuse me what the fuck
By Social Skillz
The fact that I'm not in any of these positions greatly offends me.
I demand this post be shut down, and OP be banned. I will assist in forming the new (and better) 'Best Players for Roles'
It is as follows:
Police = Social Skillz
Hitman = Social Skillz
Kidnapper = Social Skillz
Mayor = Social Skillz
Builder = Social Skillz
Salesman = Social Skillz
Mechanic = Social Skillz
Judge = Social Skillz
Racer/Drifter = Social Skillz
Hobo = Social Skillz

Until OP fixes his thread to mirror what I have made, I am declaring war on AnarchyMachine. Me and my ROBLOX Military will destroy you.
Thank you,

(ps. this is all satire please dont get triggered its just a joke. not alot of people remember me because I wasn't a super impact in the community except being an edgy teen ;) )
Yoshi liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!