You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By AnarchyMachine
for me the players fits their roles very good and do it so good is
Police = Mattcobra / Nando (Maked best police groups)
Hitman = Spartacus / Mother liona (Both very good at their job)
Kidnapper = Cookie (I never saw him at another role)
Mayor = Duke / Aj (Best presidents)
Builder = Orange (Orangeville was so good)
Salesman = Tomatochunks (he is farming all day lol)
Mechanic = the wanderer (he pimped many good cars)
Judge = Doge
Racer/Drifter = Doge (He maked it famous)
Hobo = Yoshi
TomatoChunks, Mr AJ liked this
By Burnt
Hobo = Yoshi

Funny meme :3
Mr AJ liked this
By Voxil
The fact that I'm not on Police makes me really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sad
Mr AJ liked this
By AnarchyMachine
The fact that I'm not on Police makes me really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sad
where is mattcobra I want hear his good voice again D: while arrresting me :( very gud memores
By MattCobra
where is mattcobra I want hear his good voice again D: while arrresting me :( very gud memores
I’m right here
Mr AJ liked this
By Helena
I like how the kidnapper one is wrong because cookie played mostly as a cop, then everyone after that is people who dont even play pandahut or unturned anymore

There is people that really beat them like Burnt as a hobo, or JTD as a builder because he literally made a giant chicken and a whole village
zman#2644, Mr AJ liked this
By Outspace
Rose as hitman and you forget an entire year of pandahut where the only role that the majority of BMC played was kidnapper, for an entire year.
Mr AJ liked this
By SnowingFate657
The fact that I'm not on Police makes me really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really realllly sad
Same
By wonslowcar
why is this a thing. stop trying to do shit like this cause it's dumb and wrong entirely
apples was obv best mechanic
best builder was orange
john wick cant aim, i was obv best hitman smh my head
cookie was like police deputy, best kidnapper was probably like outspace or zero
nando was trash and relied on stuff like tanks and missiles, if you could actually get nando into a 1v1 gunfight you would win 9 times out of 10
best cop was prolly astro or the old homie mustang or stealth
best mayor was of course loxton of summerside (it was summerside right? or was it montaque i dont remember)

this is, of course, pretending that i dont exist in any of these. or so i'd be on top.

"smh my head"= 'shake my head my head'
Mr AJ, Loxtonjoel, Apples liked this
By Dani Omerovic
why is this a thing. stop trying to do shit like this cause it's dumb and wrong entirely
apples was obv best mechanic
best builder was orange
john wick cant aim, i was obv best hitman smh my head
cookie was like police deputy, best kidnapper was probably like outspace or zero
nando was trash and relied on stuff like tanks and missiles, if you could actually get nando into a 1v1 gunfight you would win 9 times out of 10
best cop was prolly astro or the old homie mustang or stealth
best mayor was of course loxton of summerside (it was summerside right? or was it montaque i dont remember)

this is, of course, pretending that i dont exist in any of these. or so i'd be on top.
AND what was i uncle BAT KAT????
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!