You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By wonslowcar
Holy shit you actually said Duke was one of the best mayors.

Are you stupid or something? Many mayors were more impactful than that pile of shit. The only notable thing about him is that he somehow got 5 terms which was only because of his bloody loyal supporters.
most notable thing about him was that he was the mayor closest to getting permad during his term lmao
What's the story?
well he was pretty toxic, but i think the most notable thing about duke that comes into a close second is the fact that wallace has the current pandahut world record for fastest ever staff demotion
By JaneSharpe

Are you stupid or something? Many mayors were more impactful than that pile of shit. The only notable thing about him is that he somehow got 5 terms which was only because of his bloody loyal supporters.
Duke was definitely the best mayor.
He was loved by all & gave the poor jobs and bamboo. Your group was given millions by him.
He will be missed by all of us.
He did have some corrupt ministers, but Duke was so non biased he fired them all on the spot for growing berries. :bamboo: :bamboo: :bamboo: :love:
AnarchyMachine, Mr AJ liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
He was loved by all & gave the poor jobs and bamboo. Your group was given millions by him.
He did have some corrupt ministers, but Duke was so non biased he fired them all on the spot for growing berries. :bamboo: :bamboo: :bamboo: :love:
By JaneSharpe
Image[/quote]
By NeedlessMemeing
[/quote]
By Yoshi

Man I really wish I still had access to the quitting post he made to show all you misguided people how horrible of a person duke was. Anyone that uses the n word and acts like that is fucking disgusting and no one should respect duke. Stop acting like duke was a saint.
EDIT: I think that his vice Wallace originally made the post, but duke also used his forums account to post the rant so it is just as bad
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By Classified_

Man I really wish I still had access to the quitting post he made to show all you misguided people how horrible of a person duke was. Anyone that uses the n word and acts like that is fucking disgusting and no one should respect duke. Stop acting like duke was a saint.
EDIT: I think that his vice Wallace originally made the post, but duke also used his forums account to post the rant so it is just as bad

Yall realise that "JaneSharpee" is Duke? Right? oh btw, banned.
By zman#2644

Still have screenshots of his original post, really fucking toxic is all I can say lmfao.
By GrandpaHoovie
Omegalol Duke still is here
By Yoshi
AHAHAHAHA, luv you classi.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!