You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Matty

BlackHats is a Futuristic Mafia, which owns a whole city at the moment and is in need of recruits.
Fill out this form:
  • In-Game Name: zman
    TimeZone: EST
    Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117177676
    Discord: zman#2644
    Unturned Hours:1900
    Why should we accept you? (2-5 sentences): The reason you should accept me is because I’m not usually toxic, and can usually work cohesively with a team. I know the rules and won’t receive a lot of bans during my time with the Black Hats. I’m consider myself a pretty good poverty, though I’ve been inactive for some time.
    How active are you?: Fairly active, almost everyday during the summer months, and more irregularly (every weekends if I’m not traveling, and the occasional weekday.).

Do you have a mic?: Yes, but my voice is fairly squeaky and annoying to some

What role do you usually play?:Kidnapper, but I can also play any other role really

What would you do if you hear someone snitching?: I would make 100% sure that they were snitching, then report it to the higher ups and have them deal with it, and try to get online to make sure they don’t grief or snitch about the base.

What previous groups were you apart of:
    BMC(however BMC’s kind of been dead) FBI (I left that a month ago), those are the two main groups, but I left both awhile ago.
Denied, sorry you do not meet the age bar.
By Caladius
In-Game Name: Caladius
TimeZone: UTC+2
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105355330/
Discord: Caladius#6371
Unturned Hours: Around like 1000.
Why should we accept you? (2-5 sentences)

Well, I got a lot of experience in all kind of fields so I'm basically fit with most of the situations that I will be faced with. And I got a lot of PVP experience as I got a lot of training once I was in the bmc and just regular PVP playing.

How active are you? At a standpoint atm 0/10, as I got no reason to play which was the reason, I left to begin with.

Do you have a mic? Yes.

What role do you usually play? Kidnapper

What were your previous groups BMC, WC and FBI oh and like a police group something that was like before FBI umm yea...
By Matty
In-Game Name: Caladius
TimeZone: UTC+2
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105355330/
Discord: Caladius#6371
Unturned Hours: Around like 1000.
Why should we accept you? (2-5 sentences)

Well, I got a lot of experience in all kind of fields so I'm basically fit with most of the situations that I will be faced with. And I got a lot of PVP experience as I got a lot of training once I was in the bmc and just regular PVP playing.

How active are you? At a standpoint atm 0/10, as I got no reason to play which was the reason, I left to begin with.

Do you have a mic? Yes.

What role do you usually play? Kidnapper

What were your previous groups BMC, WC and FBI oh and like a police group something that was like before FBI umm yea...
Denied, based on previous group behaviour.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!