You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Mayor?

amar
56%
Needleless
44%
By Pablo Escobar.
lets hope for koalahut that amar will be the next mayor
By Lex Of Talionis
Vote Needless for PEI, We don't need a criminal in state that will ignore the needs of the people. Amar is a criminal and a liar, He wishes to pocket the money for himself. Vote Needless for a safer and healthier PEI!
By Pablo Escobar.
amar4mayor needless is corrupt and will keep the money for himself
By Lex Of Talionis
I must ask do you have any proof? Needless has ran as Vice mayor besides Mayor Mattcobra countless times and has yet to show evidence of doing such. He has also been a member of the PSD, and a High ranking FBI agent, All of which are not courupt in the slightest. Amar on the other hand had been found with a Berry base this past week leading up to the elections. AMAR is not for the people, he is for the criminals and bandits.
By Pablo Escobar.
I must ask do you have any proof? Needless has ran as Vice mayor besides Mayor Mattcobra countless times and has yet to show evidence of doing such. He has also been a member of the PSD, and a High ranking FBI agent, All of which are not courupt in the slightest. Amar on the other hand had been found with a Berry base this past week leading up to the elections. AMAR is not for the people, he is for the criminals and bandits.
all that is amagination talking, there is no proof that amar is corrupt... you don't know what needless has been doing behind his "fbi" stuff
By Lex Of Talionis

all that is amagination talking, there is no proof that amar is corrupt... you don't know what needless has been doing behind his "fbi" stuff
Needless has ran for mayor last December was it? Excuse if I am incorrect I was banned during that time, but during his term, I highly doubt he would pocket the money for himself, I have been inside the FBI's discord as a Civilian and I can vouch for him that there is no corruption with as much effort as they have put into it. Whilst I dislike his idea for trying to revive the FBI with the money, I believe he should create a new police force. Amar on the other hand has been a criminal on the server and has been found with berries, illegal at this time on the server.
By Pablo Escobar.
no proof that it was amars berries, more lies from your mouth!
By GrandpaHoovie
no proof that it was amars berries, more lies from your mouth!
actually there is, 1st it literally said it was amars, next he made a report on chooi for raiding it
By Pablo Escobar.
fake news
By MattCobra
Do I need to think about this? Needless for mayor, absolutely.

This man has served as my Vice Mayor numerous times and was an excellent mayor when he was one.

I trust this man with the island I hold deeply to my heart, PEI. I don’t even trust Amar with the dropped on its head child of PandaHut we call ‘Washington’

Here’s a fun fact - Needless has always been police and civilian. In the 1.75 years hes been on 13, not once has he been a bandit. He served with me in PSD as an exceptional officer and as Deputy Director, he never ceased to amaze me with his incredible organisation and dedication to the job at hand.

I cannot say something even close to this about Amar. Amar was part of the PSD and left to become PEI’s ‘next big gangster’. Side note, he failed miserably at this accomplishment. He jumped around gangs like a guy whose pants were on fire. Whether it’s the WCS or BH, he served on them. He did nothing but cause terror and fear in PEI and I’m sure he’ll somehow turn himself into Stalin and rule with an iron fist.

Amar is a liar and cannot be trusted with the office as Mayor. We’ve had a candidate like Amar before; he was called Matt Newton.

#VoteNeedless

Oh and one more thing. Amar, before you say I’m bias because I’m FBI founder, I’ve not been on 13 yet so I have nothing to gain from higher FBI funding.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!