You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By pvt amar
I don't belive you are gonna fund anything either, you only care about your own ass lol
what i said in my thread will be done by word.
By NeedlessMemeing
I don't belive you are gonna fund anything either, you only care about your own ass lol
what i said in my thread will be done by word.
What?
By MattCobra
Absolutely not, could not give a bigger -1.

Honestly disgusted you portray the Police of 13, the best police force in pandahut like this.

I served as a captain and mayor, the police officers I worked with are honestly some of the best people in the entire server, including Needless.

How dare you accuse him of attempting to make a police state. Clear that OP is in the pockets of some crime group.

#BlueLivesMatter
By GrandpaHoovie
[*]
Absolutely not, could not give a bigger -1.

Honestly disgusted you portray the Police of 13, the best police force in pandahut like this.

I served as a captain and mayor, the police officers I worked with are honestly some of the best people in the entire server, including Needless.

How dare you accuse him of attempting to make a police state. Clear that OP is in the pockets of some crime group.

#BlueLivesMatter
I agree
By ZERO
AMAR’s ideas for P13 are extremely radical and goes against the traditional ideas that were done in the past.
By pvt amar
AMAR’s ideas for P13 are extremely radical and goes against the traditional ideas that were done in the past.
funding all the town balance into the pockets of the police, that's radical. our freedom is more important then any cop in the world.
By NeedlessMemeing
funding all the town balance into the pockets of the police, that's radical. our freedom is more important then any cop in the world.
Amar find the line in my post that says all money is going to be given to police.
Lex Of Talionis liked this
By JTD
-1 sorry
i was going to vote for you AMAR but i read your expleamation and i think its prity rubish no offence amar but i think needless whould be beter

also i dont think you will fund us no mayor will fund us

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!