You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Jrider the one
I am gonna ask you guys to stop whatever this is xd
By GrandpaHoovie
wow amazing
By pvt amar
as you see in his answers, needless affiliate with the fbi and is focusing a lot on the police part. I will not use fear to get votes.
what i said in manifesto from transport systems to hospitals ect wil happen bu word.
focusing on the "funding the buisnesses" part seem very poor and low effort from needless, he will fund the fbi every last cent, and will not do anything for the city after all look how inactive he is you really excpect that he will build what he said and fund what he said he will?
i trust the people of pei to make the right choice and not allow these fear imposing groups such as the fbi to rule. solo cops will be funded and equipped (i got the new idea of a police armory) and the city will be safe. (to avoid being quted for my bad english by needless, i am sorry its not the best, it is my 4th language :)
By GrandpaHoovie
as you see in his answers, needless affiliate with the fbi and is focusing a lot on the police part. I will not use fear to get votes.
what i said in manifesto from transport systems to hospitals ect wil happen bu word.
focusing on the "funding the buisnesses" part seem very poor and low effort from needless, he will fund the fbi every last cent, and will not do anything for the city after all look how inactive he is you really excpect that he will build what he said and fund what he said he will?
i trust the people of pei to make the right choice and not allow these fear imposing groups such as the fbi to rule. solo cops will be funded and equipped (i got the new idea of a police armory) and the city will be safe. (to avoid being quted for my bad english by needless, i am sorry its not the best, it is my 4th language :)
I can be a man of many words or a man of none, but in a statement like this I cannot stand by idly, so I say to your response if I cant trust Needless's word, why can I trust yours?
By Supreme Leader
I can be a man of many words or a man of none, but in a statement like this I cannot stand by idly, so I say to your response if I cant trust Needless's word, why can I trust yours?
There is a solution, vote for neither of them
By wonslowcar
few things

a) dont use italicized font, i beg of you
b) it's difficult to read the interviews due to the way you formatted them. The vertical style makes it difficult to read cause you have to scroll through the many, many lines of texts and you can lose track. Also, it's hard to understand in which way you're supposed to read them.
c) stop plastering the j on every picture
By Lex Of Talionis
Writer shows obvious bias towards Amar -1

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!