You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By NeedlessMemeing
4 this month, now 5.

It comes with great sadness that I am giving up my position of supermod. It's been a wild ride, but a fun one with this community. Unturned just isn't what it used to be. I can't keep up the hours to remain mod anymore, so I think it's best for me to resign now. I hope to still continue some work on 13's map, but JacobandTay probably has that covered.

To all of those who I have ever pissed off, sorry.

As for those who made my experience so good, thank you. These people include:
MattCobra, who introduced me to this server and has always been there with me, despite some turmoil throughout our time here.
Yoshi, who was always there to cheat on Terraria. He's also been one of my favourite players, and it's sad to see him resign too.
MrDeeTee, a great player when he isn't being a noob.
Some more players who made PH great:
AJ
iMC
Miku
Bat-Kat
Outspace
Yoseph
Klockmann
Voxi
Javi
GhostDragon
JacobandTay

There's many more who I can't name. Do not feel insulted if you are not on the list.

To end this, again, thank you everyone. PH has been my home since 2017 and it wouldn't be the same without all of you. So long, PH.

Sincerely, ex-mayor, ex-supermod, ex-FBI Director, ex-PSD Sergeant, ex-BMC Lieutenant, ex-professional noob, Needless.

See you all in 4.0 when it comes around!
Mr AJ, Javi-kun, iMC and 1 others liked this
By GhostDragon
Bye needless, sad to see you go. It was fun playing with you, thanks for helping me with staff issues when i was a trial plebeian. Enjoy whatever your going to do from now on!

-GhostDragon
By Liona
4 this month, now 5.

It comes with great sadness that I am giving up my position of supermod. It's been a wild ride, but a fun one with this community. Unturned just isn't what it used to be. I can't keep up the hours to remain mod anymore, so I think it's best for me to resign now. I hope to still continue some work on 13's map, but JacobandTay probably has that covered.

MattCobra, who introduced me to this server and has always been there with me, despite some turmoil throughout our time here.
Yoshi, who was always there to cheat on Terraria. He's also been one of my favourite players, and it's sad to see him resign too.
AJ
iMC
Miku
Bat-Kat
Outspace
Yoseph
Klockmann
Voxi
Javi
GhostDragon
JacobandTay

There's many more who I can't name. Do not feel insulted if you are not on the list.

To end this, again, thank you everyone. PH has been my home since 2017 and it wouldn't be the same without all of you. So long, PH.

Sincerely, ex-mayor, ex-supermod, ex-FBI Director, ex-PSD Sergeant, ex-BMC Lieutenant, ex-professional noob, Needless.

Can't even include noob dog? pffft, lame.

bye
not pro cat
By GrandpaHoovie
L8r man, hope to see you around RP when 13 comes out, best of wishes, GLHF
And your Memes werent needless, we needed them
By ZERO
Bruh. You too? I’m running out of words. Goodbye and we wish you well.
By Mr AJ
Got no words to describe this situation

Sad to see you go from here
you had been a great mod and a pro roleplayer
and you also helped GFS and PH News to bring up quality content on forums
You were also professional in making laws and you have been the longest-serving judge on 13

Your absence can affect stuff on PH , But I hope you would return soon when p13 becomes active
I hope unturned 4.0 would make things better
All the best for your future endeavors
By Javi-kun
Welcome to the resigned club.
Mr AJ liked this
By Yoshi
Bruh
By Pablo Escobar.
4 this month, now 5.

AJ
iMC
Miku
Bat-Kat
Outspace
Yoseph
Klockmann
Voxi
Javi
GhostDragon
JacobandTay

you forgot your own nephew, i'm dissapointed. i hope to see you when 13 comes out so i can sell you drugs, gl with your life! have fun :halfheart: since you forgot family :&

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!