You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By pvt amar
she basically used the citizens with the false promises and went back to kidnapper today, when i asked her why she became kidnapper she said "ig it's too late for that to be a problem"
Mr AJ, Nando liked this
By Mr AJ
Mayor turning back to kidnapper can break the trust of citizens
serious action should be taken based on the following action of the mayor
I m not against Outspace but something that is related to Mayor and Crime can really make serious problems (corruption )
Previously on Pandahut 10 ( Couple of months ago, A player used berries even after becoming a mayor, guess what happened ? he got demoted on the spot )
This issue should not be neglected easily
we really wanna hear Outspace's version of the story
If u want to talk about this in more details
Dm me in Discord
AJ @6967
Nando liked this
By pvt amar
she switched to kidnapper today! she said it was too late to care mocking what i said about her promises. Since when the mayor is a kidnapper. She also raided and kill officers in a kidnap.
Mr AJ liked this
By Javi-kun
she switched to kidnapper today! she said it was too late to care mocking what i said about her promises. Since when the mayor is a kidnapper. She also raided and kill officers in a kidnap.
Votes cannot be changed she will be mayor either way.
By pvt amar
nice that's a great way to tell the citizens outspace will be a good mayor: "ye noobs, you voted for me, but now i'm back to kidnapper, lmao what can you do anyways it's too late"
i said it before outspace wont accomplish any of her objectives she said she will. If she does then i am wrong.
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
Votes cannot be changed she will be mayor either way.
You are wrong Javi, Remember those days when Nando took mayor lettuce and berry case to the mods and admins
which led Lettuce to get demoted within 3 days after winning the election

I m sure these things are gonna happen now
1) Town balance RIP - BMC Members have been standing in for the elections since October 2018 and all those town balance bamboos are being purely used for criminal purposes ( except ghostdragon, who was not a bmc member when he was a mayor ) I m for sure town balance will be credited to BMC Account
2) Due to lack of funding, the police force will soon face trouble regarding the ammunition as well as the transportation and base management cost
This will affect new players as well as experienced roleplayers

Admins, please ask these mayors / future mayors how are they using the town balance
I feel like these criminal activities and corruption can affect the RP experience of players.
I have been noticing this for over more than 8 months
BMC Members win the election due to maxmium votes from their own group
and most of these guys wanna be mayor either to get rich quick or to support their master group -BMC
if you think I m making up these stories ..... we got Epical, Duke, Supreme leader, Nando, Pvt Amar and myself as a proof
Most of the recent mayors ( especially those who are in BMC ) tend to resign as fast as possible due to the fact that they steal town balance and that's it, they have completed their mission to support BMC.

If u compare this in real life ( for those wanna be realistic ), Criminals are not even allowed to run for elections

Most of the players who talk good about bmc members during the elections are the ones closely associated BMC.
I know that this post would get deleted just like Duke's post
But whatever I wrote here is 100% True

I m not here to stir drama
But All the stuff that I posted above are the truth
pvt amar liked this
By Miku
Moving the posts here made after mushy announced outspace as winner due to failure to lock post
Didn't want to delete anyone's post, and you can keep discussing in here.
Wait Aj
Didnt amar say he wouldnt accept funding from either candidate and use all of it on citizens

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!