You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who is the mayor

Nando
30%
Outspace
70%
By Aren
Here you guys can vote for the next Mayor. Remember to pick wisely as the winner will be mayor for the entire month, unless they resign. If this does happen, the Mayor position will go to the next candidate with the most votes. Mayors have the ability to change the current state laws, so make your vote count!

All those who have registered to run for Mayor are on the ballot. On this thread, you are able to make your opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum. If the arguments get out of hand they may be deleted by a moderator without warning!

Voting Rules
  • 1. All voters must have at least 40 total hours on Pandahut roleplay servers.
  • 2. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
  • 3. Alternate accounts are not allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
  • 4. Unknown, brand new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
  • 5. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
  • 6. No Corruption (AKA paying for votes)
The new Mayor will be announced on The 8th.

Good luck to all the candidates!
Snoey, Mushy liked this
By Javi-kun
#Outspace4Mayor
By Quavo
#Outspace4Mayor June 2k19
By Pablo Escobar.
Outspace 4 mayor
By Outspace
If you want a mayor here to help civilians then vote me
I have plans for community markets, funding, insurance, and events
I plan to invest money in businesses and independant police. Bh has refused funding
My biggest plan is my community market
Flower liked this
By pvt amar
the police captain nando will be way better at mayor.
outspace is a criminal and she texted me saying she killed 3 cops in a kidnap and was happy about. Remember she is the leader of bmc, a group that raid and destroy small bases and buisnesses and nando and me risk our lives to stop them.
By Nando
If you vote for me on the other hand I will provide what ever you citizens want such as, Restaurants, Shops(Weaponsmith that you can go to, Armor Smiths who you can go to, chefs that you can go to including Hunters that hunt for animal's or fishers, and more). I will provide electricity for every town. I will also fund any business, police, police groups, player, but all with a good cause. I will provide a homeless shelter for those that are poor and also clothing. I will also be making some sort of event for everyone so they get a chance of winning cash that will go up to 60k+. Vote for me and dreams come true!
~Captain Nando
pvt amar, Mr AJ liked this
By pvt amar
remember that the budget for nando’s term is 2.5million bb ans that blackhawks will be refusing any funding from him in order to offer it to the cutizens + the town balance.
Mr AJ liked this
By Nando
Hes also the leader of BMC a criminal organization!
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-06-05-07-25-12.png
Screenshot_2019-06-05-07-25-12.png (205.28 KiB) Viewed 1590 times

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!