You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Outspace is clearly not fit for the title. she is part of the BMC and has raided many civilians across Washington as this is a bandit group focused on raiding. All these bandits are will be supporting her. basically corruption is her main support. It is unheard of that a mayor is involved in corruption, therefore she is 100% not fit for the title of mayor. secondly she will be helping support the BMC which is obviously not right. We can not have a mayor who supports crime. She also does not enjoy freedom of speech and this is very wrong. I am an ex journalist of the GFS. I was attacked by all her supporters for simply interviewing her. This is very wrong as freedom of speech is the main quality of a righteous democracy. therefore with Outspace as mayor, there will be no democracy. Also a mayor must be 100% transparent and answer all questions and not hide from the press. She is therefore no way suitable for the role. Duke has always been transparent and honest. this is the true mayor Washington needs FULL STOP. NOT A MAYOR WHO DOESNT ACCEPT FREEDOM OF SPEECH. I believe in freedom and want freedom as a citizen.

Therefore you know who the right option for mayor is (DUKE). So don't make the mistake and vote duke on election day

Thank you
Wallace
Addressing points from your argument, Outspace is not running for mayor to support BMC, or else she’d only find BH 2k or some small amount, however, she’s running to support the citizens. Secondly, Outspaces supporters didn’t attack you, they simply stated you were being biased, such as highlighting only dukes name, and saying Outspace “Claimed” this and wasn’t really supporting the citizens, also these people stating you were biased weren’t commanded by Outspace to do so, they did it on their own accord reacting to your bias, she isn’t trying to limit free speech at all, the reason you were kicked from gfs is because you were a blatantly biased source and didn’t state you were writing in an opinionated manor. Outspace is a great option for mayor, her time leading BMC has made her an efficient and good leader.

#OutspaceForMayorJune2019
+1
The first mayor, I've seen to care for the solo cop and to recognize the issues and lack of quality events hosted by mayors as well as a dedicated system to help the poor. Shelters only shelter, they don't feed or create safety.
sorry about to steal all of your followers.
if you vote for me, you get FREE apple juice
#apples5may
also isnt that paying for votes... (calls police)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!