You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ZERO
Hello dear customer,

We are currently announcing our grand opening on Pandahut #10 & Pandahut #13! We've had our fair share of troubles with Wendy's and McDonald's, but we are currently doing well as we have grown to become the best Taco Bell establishment in town! I hope you're as excited as I am and I hope you will aide Taco Bell in growing!
Thanks!
Last edited by ZERO on February 26th, 2019, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Javi-kun
Hello dear customer,

We are currently announcing our grand opening on Pandahut #10 & Pandahut #13! We've had our fair share of troubles with Wendy's and McDonald's, but we are currently doing well as we have grown to become the best Taco Bell establishment in town! I hope you're as excited as I am and I hope you will aide Taco Bell in growing!
Thanks!
What do you sell?
By Yoshi
Hello dear customer,

Thanks!
What do you sell?
anything but tacos
By Javi-kun
Hello dear customer,

Thanks!
What do you sell?
anything but tacos
Then your base will be raided for berries
By ZERO
Then your base will be raided for berries

Uhhhhhhhh…. this is Taco Bell, not the streets of New York, please go to Wendy's or McDonald's for drugs!
By Supreme Leader
May I order some fugu (pufferfish) straight from Japan?
GhostDragon liked this
By Javi-kun
May I order some fugu (pufferfish) straight from Japan?
I want some toooooooo
By wonslowcar
bro this like the taco bells that you find in ghettos with 3 people doing crack on the same spoon in one stall
GhostDragon, Mr AJ liked this
By ZERO
We are currently in production of the very first official Taco Bell establishment! Coming soon to a server on your Favorites List! :P
:heartfulpanda:
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!