You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Hey guys, if you don't remember/know me, I'm Fox/Snake/Funnydank and now i'm Blackstreak. I've been playing for 2 years on pandahut, been part of the Blackhats, PSD, and the Cobra Militia/white collar robbers. I've seen many people come and go from pandahut. Drew, Matt newton, Matt Cobra, Tomato Chunks, Yoseph, Outspace, Klockmann, Ze Golden Puggo (UNBAN HIM PLZ), Jacket, Aron, Bat-Kat, Stan John Wick (now by the name of Pablo Escobar), the other Pablo Escobar, Aren, Nando, Cosplaying Santa, IMC, Yoshi, Needless memeing, Jroc, Shinobi, Quavo, a bunch of people that kind of came to my mind when I would get on with pandahut. "What daring police raid would Yoseph and I encounter, who would Nando kidnap and make a daring rescue for. What loot would Shinobi scream out for as "FREE LOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT". I wanted to take a look back at the place where my interest came for unturned. So I went back there today and I saw some familiar faces, John Wick, Quavo, and Shinobi. But most of the cast from what I mentioned earlier...

Is now gone...

Pandahut will always be a fun, city roleplay (mostly) to me. And with Pandahut adding more rules, kits, items, etc those memories will be forgotten in time one day. Maybe one day, I'll come back to Pandahut on a regular basis! :hystericalpanda:
I'm still here, and puggo is unbanned so
still here m8
Hola Amigo i'm still here also
yeah im still here
I was never here.
Why the FUCK am I not in this list
well this might be cheesy, but with every time one leaves, you see more come, more funny antics, more daring raids and rescues, and more memes yelled
Miku, Javi-kun liked this
well this might be cheesy, but with every time one leaves, you see more come, more funny antics, more daring raids and rescues, and more memes yelled
Agreed.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!