You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Hello everyone, I'm sure a lot of you have noticed that I haven't been on much recently. I won't really go into detail on my inactivity, but I can say that it's nothing big, and I'll be back on sometime within 3 or 4 days. Now with this in motion, I'd like to say a few other things.

As of lately, I've really taken a different perspective on my attitude and how I treat people on the server and I can say that I don't really care for toxicity anymore. I'm done flaming, being super passive aggressive, etc. I honestly don't care about it anymore. I'm not doing this for any purpose other than I'd like to be better than other people at this point. Both in terms of skill, management, and a better person overall. If anybody wants to come at me, I really couldn't care less, and at most you'd get a shallow response from here on out.

With that being said, when I return I'm going to finally start swinging my group, 300 Gang into full motion. I already have a bunch of great members, but we have put zero effort into recruitment, and activity as of late. When I get back, I fully expect much more to happen. 300 Gang is an elitist group, not a group who will take just anyone that applies in. If you'd like to apply, please contact me on discord or go apply on the thread located in the Police Group Applications area. I have many plans in store, so I wish everyone the best of luck. I look forward to seeing many people and getting back into some of the action. Except this time, when I return, I won't have such a cold attitude in store.
Mr AJ, Sp4x, Miku liked this
only thing we have been missing is your toxicity :bamboo:
Angular, Sp4x liked this
Ey, angulars back, ur chill
Also we need more competition that isnt trash talking us 24/7 (LOOKS INTENSELY AT BH)
With all that said and done, we give you a
:heartfulpanda: WELCOME BACK :heartfulpanda:
only thing we have been missing is your toxicity :bamboo:

Quirky
hope you keep your promises.
Yeah
:heartfulpanda: :hystericalpanda: :heartfulpanda: :hystericalpanda: :heartfulpanda: :hystericalpanda:
Hope we can settle our conflicts.
Angular4Mayor :bamboo:
You’re full of bad ideas
Pablo Escobar., Quavo liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!