You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ZERO
In-Game Name: Quavo
Current Role: Kidnapper
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Quavo4/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198271359734
Discord: Quavo#5475
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Yoshi, Pablo
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: I'd have to say atleast an 7-8
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8
What are some of your strengths: good at raiding bases, and coordinating stuff, donating.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: over 3000 hours
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I would report them to the higher-ups
If a base location is discovered, what will you do:tell the higher-ups and then take the stuff from the base so that someone cant raid and take it.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: yep
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: yes
Decided to come back to unturned after my boy mirage convinced me so I guess im back :D and I pwomise to be active :heartfulpanda:

recently came back so dont have much hours but I am going to be active as I just came back today.
Declined.
By Popcube
In-Game Name: Popcube
Current Role: Bandit
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271194155/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198271194155/
Discord: Stepbrother#8973
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): None
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: High 9 to 10
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: Great communication, game knowledge, raiding and raid defense, Pvp, base building.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: over 300
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I would report them to the higher-ups and hold him hostage
If a base location is discovered, what will you do:tell the higher-ups and then take the stuff from the base so that someone cant raid and take it.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Until my last breath.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Always
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Always

Make the decision to come back to unturned for roleplay purposes. Im a MOBA and FPS game player with good aim and recoil control. I enjoy the pvp aspects of the game but not as much as the RP aspects. I personally feel I fit perfectly in the Black Mamba Company.
In-Game Name: Popcube
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271194155/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198271194155/
Discord: Stepbrother#8973
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: High 9 to 10
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: Great communication, game knowledge, raiding and raid defense, Pvp, base building.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: over 300
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I would report them to the higher-ups and hold him hostage
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Until my last breath.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Always
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Always

Make the decision to come back to unturned for roleplay purposes. Im a MOBA and FPS game player with good aim and recoil control. I enjoy the pvp aspects of the game but not as much as the RP aspects. I personally feel I fit perfectly in the Black Mamba Company.
Declined
By UDontKnow
In-Game Name: UDontKnow
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198824017040/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198824017040
Discord: UDontKnow™#1621
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 10
What are some of your strengths: Very good detective, I'm very good at driving as well, I also have very fast reflexes
What are your weaknesses: When I am nervous, I tend to do worse, my accuracy isn't that great either.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I have very good leadership skills, I am a very good detective and I used to lead a gang on FiveM and it was the best gang on the server so I can be a role model to many others.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 116 currently but before my hours wiped like 300 for 416 in total
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Report him to higher-ups
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Notify the higher-ups and help move base locations
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes
By TripleY3
In-Game Name: Current Role: TripleY3

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355622585/

Steam 64 ID: 76561198355622585

Discord: TripleY3#7168

Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):

Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8,4

Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9,2

What are some of your strengths: I'm sneaky, I can hunt someone down in silence. I can be useful in kidnaps ( Example ) I can sneak behind cops and spray them to death if they don't agree to our terms. that does count with raids as well. I have some good reflexes to tbh but I have to upgrade my pc then Im totally good

What are your weaknesses: Seattle, I have some lag spikes there but I'm buying a game pc soon so that won't bother me anymore. ( English is not my first language but I can talk pretty good English in my opinion

What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I can help BMC because I do a lot of bad things with my Name as a bandit/kidnapper, I was deputy I know all the things how cops go to work. because they aren't their lazy most of them, I changed because its more exiting and I can kill cops now :')

How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 250

If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Report it to a higher member and wait till he/she says what I can do

If a base location is discovered, what will you do: I would report it to a higher member and ask what I can do to help

Do you agree to risk your life for the group: That's why I'm applying I need trusted people who I can count on and Yes I would risk my life

Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Hell Yeah

Regards TripleY3 :$
In-Game Name: UDontKnow
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198824017040/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198824017040
Discord: UDontKnow™#1621
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 10
What are some of your strengths: Very good detective, I'm very good at driving as well, I also have very fast reflexes
What are your weaknesses: When I am nervous, I tend to do worse, my accuracy isn't that great either.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I have very good leadership skills, I am a very good detective and I used to lead a gang on FiveM and it was the best gang on the server so I can be a role model to many others.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 116 currently but before my hours wiped like 300 for 416 in total
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Report him to higher-ups
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Notify the higher-ups and help move base locations
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Yes
Accepted!
Pm me, outspace, zero, Mike or sp4x for an invite!
By Boomer
In-Game Name: Boomer

Current Role: MVP+ Bandit

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164542104/

Steam 64 ID: 76561198164542104

Discord: Boomer#1995

Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 9

What are some of your strengths: Shooting skill, knows the rules, can raid bases, ability to procure weapons and vehicles, tenacity, tactics. I'm always recording so I can prove what happened, if need be.

What are your weaknesses: Bad internet. My ISP doesn't let me use a static IP so I'm disconnecting every 15 minutes.

What Can You Do To Improve BMC:

How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 21

If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Report them, shoot them if possible, and notify my superiors with evidence.

If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Record it and send it to the group.

Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Absolutely. We ride together we die together.

Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: 110%, I'll do everything I can.

Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: I agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules.
By Boomer
In-Game Name: Boomer

Current Role: MVP+ Bandit

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164542104/

Steam 64 ID: 76561198164542104

Discord: Boomer#1995

Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 9

What are some of your strengths: Shooting skill, knows the rules, can raid bases, ability to procure weapons and vehicles, tenacity, tactics. I'm always recording so I can prove what happened, if need be.

What are your weaknesses: Bad internet. My ISP doesn't let me use a static IP so I'm disconnecting every 15 minutes.

What Can You Do To Improve BMC:

How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 21

If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Report them, shoot them if possible, and notify my superiors with evidence.

If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Record it and send it to the group.

Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Absolutely. We ride together we die together.

Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: 110%, I'll do everything I can.

Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: I agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules.
*Edit: I played for a while for a few years but my hours have been wiped. I would estimate somewhere in the neighborhood of ~200-300 hours
In-Game Name: ExOTiCiLLuSIoNs is what I go by
Current Role: Hitman
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ExOTiCiLLuSIoNs/
Steam 64 ID: Discord:
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 10/10
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 10/10 If it's helicopters, driving is too laggy on the servers
What are some of your strengths: What are your weaknesses: I get arrested a lot, get warrants a lot. Im fairly good at pvp, I also have a huge track record on claiming hits.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Im on almost everyday when i can, I can defend the places BMC Owns etc. I could also become BMC’s personal Hitman.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 1700+
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Im a Hitman, I stay quiet its what I do. Unless it affects me directly or people I respect.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: I risk my life everyday, running around with captain uniforms having tons of guns in my inventory. lots of tickets, huge warrants.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Ofcourse it's mainly why I want too join.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Ofcourse
Last edited by ExOTiCiLLuSIoNs on January 14th, 2020, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Outspace liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!