You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Yoshi
In-Game Name: House
Current Role: Druglord, primarily
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/stereotype6/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198295057599
Discord: Stereotype #5112
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Quavo
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:4
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 10
What are some of your strengths: Diplomacy, manipulation, deception, charisma and management.
What are your weaknesses: a lack of tolerance for failure from those who I work closely with
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I can manage a group of berry farmers, and I'm also capable of acting as a public figure in a bureaucratic way.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 413
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I wouldn't confront them about it. I'd keep following the scenario closely and tell someone within the BMC who can do something about it
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: I'd respond in a similar way to how I would in the snitching scenario
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: I'd be honoured to do so
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Of course. Without a strong reputation, we are nothing
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: As Always

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Also, I was accepted to this group over a year ago under the in game name of Dr. Trippy, so my discord may be familiar.
Accepted!
Contact me(Yoshi#3902), Outspace(Outspace#0623) , Zero( Zero#8592) or Pablo (Pablo Escobar#8885) for an invite on discord, Congrats!
In-Game Name: TheDammNinja Current Role: Tailor/bandit Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867576086 Steam 64 ID: 76561198867576086 Discord: TheDammNinja #3440 Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 6 Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9 What are some of your strengths: good at flying, and sniping and experienced on the server What are your weaknesses: Have not spent money on the server, so i cant have other roles. What Can You Do To Improve BMC: i can assist the expanding of bmc and any banditry or building we do (anything i can possibly do). How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 157.9 hours. If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: report it to other higher up bmc members. If a base location is discovered, what will you do: normally i try to get friendly with them to keep them away but Id imagine myself making another base and swap all the supplies to the other. Do you agree to risk your life for the group: yeah that sounds fun. Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: yes. Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: yes i do.
Accepted!
Contact Yoshi#3902), Outspace(Outspace#0623) , Zero( Zero#8592) or Pablo (Pablo Escobar#8885) for an invite on discord, Congrats!
By GandaIf
In-Game Name:Gandalf
Current Role:Builder (usually a druglord)
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mineshocker/
Steam 64 ID:76561198880503709
Discord:Gandalf (Custom's)#9949
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):No
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 2/10 Im horrible in any PVP situation
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8/10
What are some of your strengths: Building on Vehicles/Raiding
What are your weaknesses: PVP Never use me in a pvp situation
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Raid bases of everyone
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 179.6 Hours on pandahut servers
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Tell hire ups
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Tell you and then raid it
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes only for group members/Friends
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Always
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules:I Agree to the rules
By Outspace
In-Game Name:Gandalf
Current Role:Builder (usually a druglord)
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mineshocker/
Steam 64 ID:76561198880503709
Discord:Gandalf (Custom's)#9949
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):No
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 2/10 Im horrible in any PVP situation
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8/10
What are some of your strengths: Building on Vehicles/Raiding
What are your weaknesses: PVP Never use me in a pvp situation
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Raid bases of everyone
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 179.6 Hours on pandahut servers
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Tell hire ups
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Tell you and then raid it
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes only for group members/Friends
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Always
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules:I Agree to the rules
Declined
In-Game Name: magic
Current Role: drug lord
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MaqicZ
Steam 64 ID: 76561198378475152
Discord: Magic#2010
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 10
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: good at pvp, good at aim good and smart
What are your weaknesses: bad at flying rainbow hatchback and bad at csgo
What Can You Do To Improve BMC:i can be good asset when it comes to pvp and raiding and kidnapping and robbing and yeah
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: ~830
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: report them to a higher up
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: defend the base until more people can get on
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes
In-Game Name: magic
Current Role: drug lord
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MaqicZ
Steam 64 ID: 76561198378475152
Discord: Magic#2010
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 10
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: good at pvp, good at aim good and smart
What are your weaknesses: bad at flying rainbow hatchback and bad at csgo
What Can You Do To Improve BMC:i can be good asset when it comes to pvp and raiding and kidnapping and robbing and yeah
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: ~830
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: report them to a higher up
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: defend the base until more people can get on
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes
Accepted!
Contact Yoshi#3902), Outspace(Outspace#0623) , Zero( Zero#8592) or Pablo (Pablo Escobar#8885) for an invite on discord, Congrats!
By Jman321
Current Role: Drug Lord Until Further Notice
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 66162/edit
Steam 64 ID: 76561198839866162
Discord: JCB823#3644
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8 On the spot
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 7.6 Maybe 8 But i would say 7.6 I have escaped a lot of robberies in a car chase where 3 or more cars were chasing me and im good at flying helicopters and jets.
What are some of your strengths: I am Very Loyal and active.I can Assist in everything. I am A very good Farmer I can Pvp Like Jesus, I am very Manipulative when it comes down to being persuasive or some other type, and I am a good business man and can get money fast when I feel like it, or told to. And i work hard and am constant
What are your weaknesses: One of my weaknesses is when someone i work with is not helping or not being consistent with what we are doing or what the project is. Another one is a Short temper when it comes to certain situations like someone could of saved another person in a fight when they just Ran and i would get mad at that because you have to help a teammate and i would tell them you have to do better then that straight to them.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I would Bring the Berry Trade and Farming to a Max and the Pvp to a good level of compatibility and I can make us some money if they need it, or if they want it. I can also Be a Knwon Figure of PVP or Scaring people. And dont mess with me
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: I would say 60 somewhere comfortable around there
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I would tell them straight to there face that U will die and That they messed up and need to learn from this and this is how your gonna learn
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: I would get a helping hand or tell BMC that there is a Base that is not BMC claimed and i would mess it up
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Of course I would it'll be an honor
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Yes even if it comes down to a eye to eye and a ban for life i will no matter what
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes of course
Lil Dicky liked this
Current Role: Drug Lord Until Further Notice
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 66162/edit
Steam 64 ID: 76561198839866162
Discord: JCB823#3644
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8 On the spot
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 7.6 Maybe 8 But i would say 7.6 I have escaped a lot of robberies in a car chase where 3 or more cars were chasing me and im good at flying helicopters and jets.
What are some of your strengths: I am Very Loyal and active.I can Assist in everything. I am A very good Farmer I can Pvp Like Jesus, I am very Manipulative when it comes down to being persuasive or some other type, and I am a good business man and can get money fast when I feel like it, or told to. And i work hard and am constant
What are your weaknesses: One of my weaknesses is when someone i work with is not helping or not being consistent with what we are doing or what the project is. Another one is a Short temper when it comes to certain situations like someone could of saved another person in a fight when they just Ran and i would get mad at that because you have to help a teammate and i would tell them you have to do better then that straight to them.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I would Bring the Berry Trade and Farming to a Max and the Pvp to a good level of compatibility and I can make us some money if they need it, or if they want it. I can also Be a Knwon Figure of PVP or Scaring people. And dont mess with me
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: I would say 60 somewhere comfortable around there
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I would tell them straight to there face that U will die and That they messed up and need to learn from this and this is how your gonna learn
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: I would get a helping hand or tell BMC that there is a Base that is not BMC claimed and i would mess it up
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Of course I would it'll be an honor
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Yes even if it comes down to a eye to eye and a ban for life i will no matter what
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes of course
Declined.
In-Game Name: Lil Dicky
Current Role: Bandit
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/12345678900898766/
Steam 64 ID:76561198808997779
Discord: Lil Dicky#7318
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 4
What are some of your strengths: camping, shooting
What are your weaknesses: driving xD
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: not be toxic
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 200
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: rob their shit, raid their shit, player diss etc.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: kill them
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: ong
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: try my best
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: I will maybe break pandahut
cotto, Quavo liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!