You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Caladius
In-Game Name: Caladius

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105355330

Steam 64 ID: 76561198105355330

Discord: Caladius#6007

Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Nah.

Rate your PvP skills out of 10: Depends I'm best at sniper but around an 8.5-9.

Rate your driving skills out of 10: Oh, boy umm like 6 lol.

What are some of your strengths: Welp, I know my way around the server and things such as raiding and kidnapping. I know how to communicate well and work as a team. I believe I got more than enough knowledge on the bandit side of things to be good.

What are your weaknesses: Eh, good question I guess eating berries in front of 4 police officers. Then trying to kill them while on the berries that weren't a good idea... But I mean like lag but that's ain't something I can control.

What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I will be able to hold people for ransom and keep y'all safe during raids or raid myself. As well as begin able to take big hits and make the group very cash money.

How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: I'm not sure due to an old account which I don't have access to but I would guess around 200-250.

If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Get their ass to the HR+ to get beaten.

If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Give out the information to the rest of the group so everyone knows.

Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yep.

Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Of course.

Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes, 100%.
By Pablo Escobar.
In-Game Name: TheBigBadWolf
Current Role:Kidnapper
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198906230216/
Steam 64 ID: Discord:76561198906230216
Discord: TheBigBadWolf#2050
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): No
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8 or 9 with cars and 10 with heli (despite Seattle pit of lag)
What are some of your strengths: Im good at figuring out ways around situations where if i die i lose everything.
What are some of your weaknesses: Spelling
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Im good under pressure and know sneaky/overlooked base designs you guys probably already know how to make bases like that but eh
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 268.8
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: report it to higher ups and do my best to conseal/prevent the person from believing it and give them something else to think about instead of whatever they were told
If a base location is discovered, what would you do: Report it and stay on in case they raid so i could defend
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes loot can always be gained again
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes
Declined
In-Game Name: Caladius

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105355330

Steam 64 ID: 76561198105355330

Discord: Caladius#6007

Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Nah.

Rate your PvP skills out of 10: Depends I'm best at sniper but around an 8.5-9.

Rate your driving skills out of 10: Oh, boy umm like 6 lol.

What are some of your strengths: Welp, I know my way around the server and things such as raiding and kidnapping. I know how to communicate well and work as a team. I believe I got more than enough knowledge on the bandit side of things to be good.

What are your weaknesses: Eh, good question I guess eating berries in front of 4 police officers. Then trying to kill them while on the berries that weren't a good idea... But I mean like lag but that's ain't something I can control.

What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I will be able to hold people for ransom and keep y'all safe during raids or raid myself. As well as begin able to take big hits and make the group very cash money.

How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: I'm not sure due to an old account which I don't have access to but I would guess around 200-250.

If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Get their ass to the HR+ to get beaten.

If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Give out the information to the rest of the group so everyone knows.

Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yep.

Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Of course.

Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes, 100%.
Accepted!
Dm Me, Outspace, zero or Yoshi for an invite!
By fadedcircuit
In-Game Name:fadedcircuit Current Role:bandit Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870929784/ Steam 64 ID:76561198870929784 Discord:daddy_fadedcircuit#7646 Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):quavo Rate your PvP skills out of 10: Rate your driving skills out of 10:6.5 What are some of your strengths:driveing and eating What are your weaknesses:guns What Can You Do To Improve BMC:better chess organization How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have:13 If you catch someone snitching, what would you do:tell on them If a base location is discovered, what will you do:tell bmc Do you agree to risk your life for the group:yes Will you try your best to defend the group's honor:yes Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules:yes
By leo kala
In-Game Name:GraniteMountain Hotshots
Current Role:kidnapper
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/granitemountainhotshots
Steam 64 ID: 76561198215749908
Discord:Granite Mountain Hotshots #3660
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):no
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:7
Rate your driving skills out of 10:9
What are some of your strengths:driving, sniping
What are your weaknesses: close combat accuracy
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: by robbing and kidnapping people
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have:230
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do:kill him
If a base location is discovered, what will you do:raid it
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: yes
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor:yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules:yes
In-Game Name:fadedcircuit Current Role:bandit Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870929784/ Steam 64 ID:76561198870929784 Discord:daddy_fadedcircuit#7646 Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):quavo Rate your PvP skills out of 10: Rate your driving skills out of 10:6.5 What are some of your strengths:driveing and eating What are your weaknesses:guns What Can You Do To Improve BMC:better chess organization How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have:13 If you catch someone snitching, what would you do:tell on them If a base location is discovered, what will you do:tell bmc Do you agree to risk your life for the group:yes Will you try your best to defend the group's honor:yes Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules:yes
Declined
By reacter17
In-Game Name: Reactor17
Current Role: Hitman
Steam Profilehttps://steamcommunity.com/id/reactor17/
Steam 64 ID:76561198217645228
Discord: Reactor17#3211
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Quavo My dad
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: Medium range combat or CQC
What are your weaknesses: Long Range
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I will bring a good Input and a i want to get back into the community and would like to make friends with you guys plus quavo is in here and i want to be with him.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 300
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: tell My Dad Quavo or a higher up
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: i will tell the group and if it is ours i will not tell anyone
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: yes
Quavo liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
an answer for you will be ready soon granite
Last edited by Pablo Escobar. on February 29th, 2020, 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
leo kala liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
In-Game Name: Reactor17
Current Role: Hitman
Steam Profilehttps://steamcommunity.com/id/reactor17/
Steam 64 ID:76561198217645228
Discord: Reactor17#3211
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Quavo My dad
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: Medium range combat or CQC
What are your weaknesses: Long Range
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I will bring a good Input and a i want to get back into the community and would like to make friends with you guys plus quavo is in here and i want to be with him.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 300
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: tell My Dad Quavo or a higher up
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: i will tell the group and if it is ours i will not tell anyone
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: yes
Accepted!
Dm Me, Outspace, zero or Yoshi for an invite!
In-Game Name:GraniteMountain Hotshots
Current Role:kidnapper
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/granitemountainhotshots
Steam 64 ID: 76561198215749908
Discord:Granite Mountain Hotshots #3660
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):no
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:7
Rate your driving skills out of 10:9
What are some of your strengths:driving, sniping
What are your weaknesses: close combat accuracy
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: by robbing and kidnapping people
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have:230