You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
In-Game Name: c4spian
Current Role: Bandit, weaponsmith might get a rank on the weekend
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198358991915/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198358991915
Discord: Austin#1020
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): none
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8-7
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 5
What are some of your strengths: My pvping with a maplestrike I can make good deals that can get me some money and If i get accepted I prob will get BMC some money
What are your weaknesses: 3rd person shooting above 120 meters
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I can get some money for BMC by robbing, becoming a hitman or kidnapper and can make some nice cash. I like to raid a lot to give myself and hopefully BMC too! raid loot and such. Sometime when I rob I like to cooperate and instead of their loot, their money instead
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 12523
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I find out who it is and make their RPing time hard like raiding their base, robbing, kidnapping, you name it!
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Like I said before, I find out who did it and we make their lives in ph hard
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: of course
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Definitely
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Always
In-Game Name: c4spian
Current Role: Bandit, weaponsmith might get a rank on the weekend
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198358991915/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198358991915
Discord: Austin#1020
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): none
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8-7
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 5
What are some of your strengths: My pvping with a maplestrike I can make good deals that can get me some money and If i get accepted I prob will get BMC some money
What are your weaknesses: 3rd person shooting above 120 meters
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I can get some money for BMC by robbing, becoming a hitman or kidnapper and can make some nice cash. I like to raid a lot to give myself and hopefully BMC too! raid loot and such. Sometime when I rob I like to cooperate and instead of their loot, their money instead
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 12523
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I find out who it is and make their RPing time hard like raiding their base, robbing, kidnapping, you name it!
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Like I said before, I find out who did it and we make their lives in ph hard
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: of course
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Definitely
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Always
Congrats! you have been accepted, PM Me, Nebula, Yoshi, Outspace or quavo for an invite!
In-Game Name: MrDeeTee
Current Role: Kidnapper
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121726454
Steam 64 ID: 76561198121726454
Discord: MrDeeTee#3101
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): no.
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:
Rate your driving skills out of 10:
What are some of your strengths:
What are your weaknesses:
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Raid and kidnap people alot.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: a couple hundred. (around 6 months ago when I was playing.)
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Report them to a higher up in BMC
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Report the base to a higher up then with permission either move the base so it doesn't get offlined or defend it if possible.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Of course.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Of course.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes, I will follow all pandahut and BMC rules at all times.
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121726454
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): no.
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:
Rate your driving skills out of 10:
What are some of your strengths:
What are your weaknesses:
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Raid and kidnap people alot.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: a couple hundred. (around 6 months ago when I was playing.)
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Report them to a higher up in BMC
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Report the base to a higher up then with permission either move the base so it doesn't get offlined or defend it if possible.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Of course.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Of course.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes, I will follow all pandahut and BMC rules at all times.
Declined.
Lex Of Talionis liked this
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121726454
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 7
What are some of your strengths: I am an experienced player, I am not afraid to get into pvp situations.
What are your weaknesses: I am not the most stable person when I am given a position of leadership .
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I am a brave kidnapper and raider and I am willing to put myself in situations where the odds are not in the favour to defend the group.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: ~250 before I was banned (my /checktime was reset)
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: report them to higher ranking BMC members to deal with also make sure they are not salvaging bases or anything of that sort.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: I will either defend the base with my life if it is in a raid situation or just move the base with permission from a high ranking BMC member
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Of course, I am not scared to risk my life to defend the group in any situation.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Of course, I will not tarnish the groups honour.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes, I will respect and follow all of the BMC and Pandahut rules.
In-Game Name Thomasino
Current Role:Hitman
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274301823/
Steam 64 ID:76561198274301823
Discord:Thomasino#3296
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:9
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: sniping
What are your weaknesses: explosives
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: i can be a Hitman
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have:410
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: tell a Outspace
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: defend it with my life
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: yes
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: yes
By Quavo
In-Game Name Thomasino
Current Role:Hitman
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274301823/
Steam 64 ID:76561198274301823
Discord:Thomasino#3296
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:9
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: sniping
What are your weaknesses: explosives
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: i can be a Hitman
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have:410
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: tell a Outspace
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: defend it with my life
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: yes
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: yes
Congrats! you have been accepted, PM Me, Nebula, Yoshi, Outspace or Pablo for an invite!
By Quavo
What are some of your strengths: I am an experienced player, I am not afraid to get into pvp situations.
What are your weaknesses: I am not the most stable person when I am given a position of leadership .
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I am a brave kidnapper and raider and I am willing to put myself in situations where the odds are not in the favour to defend the group.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: ~250 before I was banned (my /checktime was reset)
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: report them to higher ranking BMC members to deal with also make sure they are not salvaging bases or anything of that sort.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: I will either defend the base with my life if it is in a raid situation or just move the base with permission from a high ranking BMC member
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Of course, I am not scared to risk my life to defend the group in any situation.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Of course, I will not tarnish the groups honour.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes, I will respect and follow all of the BMC and Pandahut rules.
Congrats! you have been accepted, PM Me, Nebula, Yoshi, Outspace or Pablo for an invite!
Congrats you have been accepted! Pm me, quavo Outspace, Nebula or Yoshi for an invite
In-Game Name: dolanbright (or kubi)

Current Role: Hitman

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kyuubi6000/

Steam 64 ID:76561198403592878

Discord: dolanbright#4904

Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): no

Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7/8

Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9 (without lagspikes)

What are some of your strengths: really active, quick to respond to anything, never tired, i do everything to improve myself and i dont get scared of rp situations because of loot loss or something like that

What are your weaknesses: my aim isnt the best and can be improved

What Can You Do To Improve BMC: be online at anytime and speak with anyone or do anything if needed

How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: after i got wiped -80- 90h - before that around 500-600 (one staff member told me i have 4k so idk xd)

If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: report to captains or members of the group and get him kicked out

If a base location is discovered, what will you do: i will tell the leaders and we will try to protect it from get it raided or move it somewhere else immediatly (if im orderded to do so)

Do you agree to risk your life for the group: yes of course

Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: yes i will

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!