You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By KingOfColors
Hey, i want to know if i can create the role Mayor format application since i came up with the idea (Since i was repeatedly posting to add mayor role).
By RagnarosPower
1st. Mayor role was never your idea, the role was added by me and now it's a under construct role. 2nd. You're banned from all PH servers so I don't see how you could help in any way.
By Steeeve
Oooh burn! Seriously though King stop trying to look good so you can get unbanned. Just accept it and wait a few months to try to get yourself unbanned.
By Tublo
1st. Mayor role was never your idea, the role was added by me and now it's a under construct role. 2nd. You're banned from all PH servers so I don't see how you could help in any way.
I wanted to say this but it felt mean.
By Game master
I wanted to say this but it felt mean.
Don't be afraid of feeling mean if it gets an accurate point across. In the writing gig we have two terms that are common use in all art mediums. Constructive criticism and criticism. These are basic terms everybody knows the meanings of. Ask any child on the street and they can give a basic idea of what criticism is (Maybe not all children but it is a simple word)

When I make a mistake in my writings and post them to the internet, certain people come out and call me names. They do their best to hurt my feelings just because they don't like my work. This is criticism, criticism being the most basic word to describe this hate speech.

What Ragnaros did was straight Constructive Criticism. Criticism does not show a way to fix the situation, what Rag did was criticize his actions and give him an option to fix it.
By KingOfColors
I know i have a less chance being able to make the format, but i know i am (sorry for language) Fucked up, but i want to have the honor to make the format, just saying, i have a great format in mind
By KingOfColors
And am i permanent banned for all global servers, because i think for hacking should be atleast 2-3 weeks depending on how bad it was!
By Game master
Think about it this way.
You came into a game that people play because it is fun. The game and the servers have a very specific list of rules designed to keep the experience fun for everybody. The mods and admins have spent countless hours on those rules. Yet here you are, having spit on those rules, and you think they should be nice to you.

You not only ruined the game and cheated, but you betrayed every players trust and disrespected the rules.

I agree with your banning. Stop trying to take credit for nice things when the only stuff you can take credit for is related to cheating in a game based off a Roblox game.
By Tublo
If you were hacking you shouldn't be unbanned. People like you ruin the game.
Burn

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!