You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Matty
The outlaws are not happy about the destruction of BH City over this. We’re taking it over.
"Admins destroyed my City due to lag.
So lets focus a random player that maked other city that wans't removed due a lag."
Ins't that, a little. I dont know. Targeting , focusing or how is it named?

And just tell me. What the **** has destroyning you BH City to destroyning Orange's ville?
Its like sayning : "Admin destroyed my base due to lag. Im not happy, so i will raid you'r base."
Just tell.
Is that because you are bored of focusing Duke so now you will focus us, and whoever will be payd by Goverment of Washinhton will be "raided" by some "Outlaws" ?
Me and AJ made a deal, you talk to me like that and Ill end it.
Sit down sweetie.
By Mr AJ
Hold up right there fellas, Don't misunderstand me here, I never paid him or encouraged him to do raids, As you all know that I and this guy got beef within us, Well about the Deal thing, I will explain em later, Don't misunderstand me that I m some kind of corrupt guy, I m not that kind of guy and I hate corruption tbh and if u ask me what I did with the government money, TBH most of em I have spent on cops and for the infrastructure of Seattle, As you all know that I have donated more than 200k to the official police groups of Washington, and I have also spend money for the salary of my ministers, Who are working hard to keep Seattle in a perfect condition and some of em I have paid as a fund to some of the shopkeepers in da town as I have said, If u have any doubt on me, You can ask the people , members of both Washington and PEI
By MattCobra
Is the consumption of orange juice allowed in orange ville?
Mr AJ liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
Orange juice tastes like shit so I'd say no.
By MattCobra
WHAT DID YOU SAY?
By Lex Of Talionis
the fuck did you say about orange juice?
Mr AJ liked this
By TrippL
As long as the juice isn’t squeezed from cuties I will allow it
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
Interview with Evan aka Irish Mercenary

Last week I had an interview with Evan regarding the upcoming major projects as well as the present state of Washington [ PH 10 ]
It went really well, As a Mayor, I came to know the problems faced by the common cops who are not the members of any official groups of Washington such as RPPD and PPD
Economy Minister Kidstran and cop jake ( idk whether it is Jake or Jack :laugh: ) were also there during the interview.
We also talked about the Political state of the Server and also about the Present issues faced by the town

I m gonna post various types of interviews and other media stuff in this thread, So stay tuned for more info

From Left to Right - Kidstran [ Economy Minister ] , Evan [ Cop] , Jake [ Cop]
Took this pic in Nightvision Mode because it was dark in the office, plus Irish Vibe :laugh:

By JeanP103
During what hours are you active in reference to the EST Timezone?
Mr AJ liked this
By xDreamLand
9 am till 3 PM utc: +01:00 Do I personally mostly see him online. I have never seen him at like 9pm or so

But its all about timezones
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!