You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mr AJ
Dear Citizens of Washington

I am deeply humbled by the hope and trust you have placed in me today

I had been playing Pandahut servers more than a year and Back then, I never dreamed that someone like me could be elected as Mayor of Washington

And I want to say thank you to all my voters for making the impossible possible today

A special thank you to all those citizens who put their trust in me as mayor

I have a burning ambition for Washington - an ambition that will guide me every day as mayor of our great city.
I want my citizens to be safe from all trouble caused by bandits and from the financial issues that they suffer from, I here to support every citizen by providing their basic requirements as much as I can like food, water, medkits, and vaccine.
I want to say thank you to everyone who worked so hard on this election. I thank ace clips for running a fair race as we had no voter – fraud issue in our election, Ace clip I need to talk to you contact me on discord AJ @6967
I'm so happy that Washington has today chosen safety over danger and peace over violence

As a mayor of Washington, I will try my level best to save Washington from all the issues that citizens are suffering from, currently, I m working on some changes in rules and the new cabinet of ministers, I would reveal the new cabinet of ministers within a day or two, The Ministers who i m gonna appoint are skilled and got a lot of experience in the server, The reason for me to choose these ministers is to help the citizens even more in every level as possible to improve safety, economy and the health of citizens of Washington

Thank you so much for spending your time to read this post
The Duke II liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!