You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Tublo
Steam Name and In-game name: Tublo and 2bloo

Police rank wanted(1st rank is police chief, then deputy and then police captain): Chief.

Online Hours (Example: 5PM to 9PM EST): Varies, from 9am GMT to 11pm GMT

Time Zone: GMT

Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: about 350 now

Steam ID: 76561198079398271

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079398271/

Higher police ranks that reffered me to apply: None as of yet, I will be asking a few if they will give me a recommendation.

Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Yes, always.

Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I have been playing as a police officer on both RP servers for about a week now, and have discovered it to be quite fun due to the lack of restriction on the RP element. There is a lot more that you can do when playing as a police officer than as other roles.

What are the illegal items: All berries, Glue, all explosives excluding unloaded rocket launchers.

Have you been banned on pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, once for staff disrespect quite a while ago, and once for minor player disrespect recently. I have apologized and made up for both.

Do you know all the rules for the rp server?: Yes, very much so.

If a guy is minding his own business, would you search him or let him pass?: Depends on the circumstances, for example, if I saw an illegal item or heard him talking about illegal activities I would let him pass. Random searching for little to no reason can be very aggravating for other players.

Edit: made it look pretty
By Sp4x
Umm, +1
Just recently seen him starting to play as a cop, does a good job
By Sp4x
its a +0 for me. I havent seen him as any police role (to my memory), so i dont know if he would be good or bad for police chief.
He is usually police on 13.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!