You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MaRs
Would anyone like to maybe build an RP town in PEI like hotels that we can rent out? I think that would be cool but it would be raided immediately a would anyone like to try though??
By Bob Ross
be better on washington pei is bad
I completely disagree, there is nothing wrong with the PEI RP server.
By Game master
I despise PEI. It's good for beginning players to learn to play on but all in all it sucks. PEI is tiny, 16x smaller than the largest available map, and much smaller than Washington. The look spawns are not only predictable, but easily taken advantage of. An hour on any PEI server and you're very kitted, if you know what you are doing. I reserve PEI for singleplayer testing, and by testing, I mean trying out the new additions every update. -1.
By Bob Ross
-1 ^^^^ lol. Ok but to state my whatever, me and some of my friends have built one on Washington before and it was good for a while but it was constantly raided (only 2 of the however many were successful). I personally wouldn't like another one to be built because its not as good of an idea as you think it might be and it will most likely be considered a Mega Base which is not allowed.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!