You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Matty
In-Game Name:Beastkiller
Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193658981/
Discord:Beast#1020
Unturned Hours:984
Why should we accept you? (2-5 sentences)
You should accept me because I am active and pretty damn good at pvp, overall it would just be smart to accept me into the blackhats group. I am pretty close
with most of the member already. I am chill and pretty easy going.
Do you have connections? (High-rank police, staff, etc)
Nah
How active are you?
I am on at least 2 hours a day
Do you have a mic?
Yes
What role do you usually play?
Kidnapper/mvpplusbandit
What would you do if you hear someone snitching?
Put them sleeping with the fishes
Accepted
By agva1ex0
In-Game Name: agva1ex0
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 31699/home
Discord: agva1ex0 #5598
Unturned Hours:70 Hours played
i think i should be accepted because im really active and i just want things to be done instead of holding things back and i think i would bring a lot of joy and happinesses to the group because i like having a laugh but when its time to do something i just do it no questions asked

Do you have connections? (High-rank police, staff, etc) i dont have any connections with any of these but i once had a 2 hour chat with yeti who was an staff and i know him and imc me and him were would chill around and talk.

How active are you?
i am active night and day when ever im needed if im not i stay up on the server for ages even if there is none online i just stay on and grind

Do you have a mic? i do have a mic

What role do you usually play? i usually play as a bandit rcmp or a weaponsmith the majority of the time

What would you do if you hear someone snitching? if i here someone snitching if its to a cop all i would do is tell the leader or anyone higher than me. i would also try and confront the man if anyone from blackhats are online if not i would confront the cop or the person snitching myself.
By Matty
i think i should be accepted because im really active and i just want things to be done instead of holding things back and i think i would bring a lot of joy and happinesses to the group because i like having a laugh but when its time to do something i just do it no questions asked

Do you have connections? (High-rank police, staff, etc) i dont have any connections with any of these but i once had a 2 hour chat with yeti who was an staff and i know him and imc me and him were would chill around and talk.

How active are you?
i am active night and day when ever im needed if im not i stay up on the server for ages even if there is none online i just stay on and grind

What role do you usually play? i usually play as a bandit rcmp or a weaponsmith the majority of the time

What would you do if you hear someone snitching? if i here someone snitching if its to a cop all i would do is tell the leader or anyone higher than me. i would also try and confront the man if anyone from blackhats are online if not i would confront the cop or the person snitching myself.
Accepted, leave SOA before joining.
By Berrie Dealer

How active are you?

By Soap
Its been a goodtime so far but now when u got banned i decided to leave pandahut staff team and pandahut server/unturned and i remember telling you i would do anything for you so i leave pandahut because u got banned because its feels like we both banned now but yeah am never coming back just saying but i hope seeing you sometime am deleting old discord and changing steam maybe, best times with you dutom :heartfulpanda: sad life begins but its been a good ride hope to see you in the end again. "We ride togheter, we get banned togheter" Best friend on pandahut all time.
Matty liked this
By Matty
Its been a goodtime so far but now when u got banned i decided to leave pandahut staff team and pandahut server/unturned and i remember telling you i would do anything for you so i leave pandahut because u got banned because its feels like we both banned now but yeah am never coming back just saying but i hope seeing you sometime am deleting old discord and changing steam maybe, best times with you dutom :heartfulpanda: sad life begins but its been a good ride hope to see you in the end again. "We ride togheter, we get banned togheter" Best friend on pandahut all time.

You’re the true OG, respect to my mans. Dw bro, keep in touch.
By Jrider the one
In-Game Name: Jrider
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198379206057/
Discord: Jrider#8020
Unturned Hours: 835
I am the WCS leader and I wanna help the BH in being a good member and ally. I think I can provide help to this gang, that rules over. I also think I can help with more members and more active ppl. love the BH ways and there members and wanna help out and rule 13.
Do you have connections? (High-rank police, staff, etc)
nope
How active are you? VERY active

Do you have a mic? yes

What role do you usually play? every crime role

What would you do if you hear someone snitching? Immediately tell u, then hunt them down as I do for the WCS.
By Mr AJ
Now that's called a true friendship
Soap all though you had been the bad guy by doing the bandit stuff
you were still a great rp player
Hope you as well as Matty Comeback one day to PH
#BH #Ph_Family #Unturned
By Matty
Blackhats is Back up!

Please refer to the first post here for application instructions.
(Only applications, any other comments will be removed)
By Helena
Blackhats is Back up!

Please refer to the first post here for application instructions.
(Only applications, any other comments will be removed)
Make a new thread thank you (necropost)
Supreme Leader liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!