You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Sp4x
Good evening.

I have participated on the server for about a day now, and have seen rampant Admin actions that don't really follow any guidelines, including hijacking a players APC and using their admin abilities to enforce the action. If admins are going to play, they should not be using their admin duties to assist them, and going on and off duty every five minutes for whatever reason they feel. That totally defeats the purpose of the duty system.

Furthermore, Admin reparations vary wildly from giving thousands of bamboo and experience to saying tough. There should be set guidelines on what actions are taken for what circumstances instead of just whatever mod gets it feels like.

In addition, it feels like a few of the admins are extremely young, and not mature enough to handle this level of power. You don't need 8 16 year olds running a server.
Few things about this:
•I'm pretty sure you are reffering to RP2 (Pandahut 13)
•Mods don't get unlimited bamboo, if they pay someone, its out of their wallet
By Tublo
I don't mean to be rude.
But
Duuuuuuuuuuuude
What, when, where and how?
Don't chat about things you don't know about.

Ugh this is like mildly sad.
Most of our more mature moderators are under 18.
There have been around, that I know of, two mods that have been demoted, both of which are over 18.
So, I'd take the age bullshit out off this.
Another thing, I personally do not take staff disrespect with any grace, you are very lucky that Danze got to the ban before I did.
Do not attempt to make a ban appeal, as I will personally deny it immediately
By BannedHammer
Not much we can do if you don't give any proof of the sorts. As far as I know, you're just mistaking Mods for Admins.
By Josh
Moderators get no ability to benefit themselves in no way, they do not have the ability of spawning things in, paying themselves, nor are they expected to be treated like any other player when off duty. You decided to start making false accusations against AssaultQueen when she was peacefully creating a base for herself with her own money. After being told multiple times that she in no way was nor is able to abuse you decided to kill her via grenade. You then proceeded to try to kill Danzeman and myself with grenades. You then became upset that we were on duty for your kosing situation. You accused the both of us of abusing for doing so. When I then teleported to you to discuss the situation and explain the reason for your oncoming ban, you attacked me asking for my age then started disrespecting and putting me down for it. In my opinion you are in no position of accusing the hard working staff of abusing when you yourself are mentally unable to follow simple rules and act maturely.
By Hazzaah
Good evening.

I have participated on the server for about a day now, and have seen rampant Admin actions that don't really follow any guidelines, including hijacking a players APC and using their admin abilities to enforce the action. If admins are going to play, they should not be using their admin duties to assist them, and going on and off duty every five minutes for whatever reason they feel. That totally defeats the purpose of the duty system.

Furthermore, Admin reparations vary wildly from giving thousands of bamboo and experience to saying tough. There should be set guidelines on what actions are taken for what circumstances instead of just whatever mod gets it feels like.

In addition, it feels like a few of the admins are extremely young, and not mature enough to handle this level of power. You don't need 8 16 year olds running a server.

EDIT: In addition, admins spawn in metal items for players that they like.
Tublo: You're aware of the incdient. 2bloo hijacked an APC from Moe, and the admins to include yourself, 2bloo, and josh claimed it as their own with no rhyme or reason.

My advice: Get people 20+ to run a server, not kids on a high horse powertrip. I will not be returning to this server.
The people your having issues with are not admins, but moderators and regular players. they do not have the ability to spawn in items.

I am very sorry that you are upset about your APC being stolen, but this is an inappropriate way to behave on your part. The reason they went into moderation mode was because they were dealing with your accidental death from your friend running you over, after you asked for a tp.

After posting this you came in-game, threw a grenade at a moderator that wasn't even online during the earlier event; and you accused them of abusing. When a different moderator appeared in Moderator mode to assist the situations, you threw grenades at them aswell. Then started begging for a perma ban? seems to me like you are trying to start issues.
By RagnarosPower
That's false, you've never made this post for an ''improvement'' towards moderators, you've simply made it to cause drama because you've gotten banned for a valid reason. Moderators are unable of spawning anything in, they have the same powers as a default whilst off duty and when on duty they just have the tools to get rid of people going against the rules, nothing more. We always look at moderators to make sure they're not abusing and if they are in any sort, they will be taken care of. This topic seems unnecessary therefore topic locked.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!