You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By KingOfColors
Hey, I wanna know if i can be unbanned off of roleplay, And if that is not possible i would like a refund of my $30 back.
By killgore
curious to what transpired and why your posting this in general topics and not in ban appeals and you should also follow the formate i have no idea what happened or why your banned but say for a appeal in wrong thread undo it or give me money is a bad way to go about it considering there are 13 servers and your banned from one unless it was all anyways not saying anything either way but just pointing out that there is a ban appeal section and also a way to do it way your are posting sounds like your threating with out stating any reasons or what even happened i mean no disrespect buy why you posted it there sounds like a temper tantrum instead of trying to fix a problem please include some details to the whole thing as i have no idea what transpired about any of it and i am sure those that can fix the situation one way or another most likly have no ideas either also would hep to put in in appeal bans as well it would get looked at faster i imagine
By KingOfColors
I posted a Ban appeal but tublo just said Uh,No . Without saying why, and Declined it
By KingOfColors
I already know why but he didn't tell me why he had said "No"
By Tublo
C'mon King, I think you know exactly why I denied it.
Like, really, just think.
By George
You lied More times that any One Person can count. That's Mainly why you were perma'ed.
Ex: KingofColors/ Plays Stone/ Gaming Queen / Chr1st0pher(i think thats how its spelled)
By Sp4x
You lied More times that any One Person can count. That's Mainly why you were perma'ed.
Ex: KingofColors/ Plays Stone/ Gaming Queen / Chr1st0pher(i think thats how its spelled)
Not trying to be the grammar police but, I think it was chr1st0ph3r
:P
By KingOfColors
Actually chr1st0ph3r215, And if I can t be unbanned I would love a refund of my $30

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!