You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By iiSTiiKY
Alright so before I begin this rant or whatever, none of this is any of the staff's fault... Well mostly. So today I was playing on the RP server when hell broke loose on the server... There was just KOSing everywhere. There were at least 8 people just going on a rampage and killing everyone. Let me cut to the end of the story... After 2 hours an admin gets online named Ukim. Ukim starts to ask who is KOSing and stuff and I'm spamming the names in the chat, but I didn't spam it a lot... Any ways that ended up getting me muted. After that happened Ukim banned a player that killed me. What's wrong with that you ask? Ukim didn't kill him to get my stuff... And even worse, after that player is banned Ukim continues to ask who else KOSed... BUT IM MUTED so I can't tell in the chat who KOSed. So I begin to punch another player to show or "point" that they were a KOSer as well.. But what happens next you ask? Ukim puts some admin handcuffs or something that stop me from punching or pointing... So now I'm just cuffed and left to die and I'm speechless... Ukim banned a couple more people but didn't ban the people that killed me and had my stuff. After that happened I literally got off and went to bed because there is nothing I can do. It's currently 3:11 AM and I'm typing this rant in my bed on my phone. Anyways this rant is getting nowhere.

I have no idea where to get to the point. So I'll just list my main point that makes me want to karate chop my keyboard and throw my mouse at the wall.

And if you're wondering, I'm never playing Unturned ever again.

Here it is... This sounds like something really dumb to make a rant about but this needs to be addressed... Why is there no 24/7 moderation on RP servers? Now I know that there are mods 24/7 in a teamspeak server, but by the time I contact one the KOSer is either offline or getting rid of my items. Point of this is that if it's a RP server there has to be 24/7 moderation or else this server goes to hell when no mods are online.

Anyways I need some sleep. I've gone from having good stuff on a server and now I literally can't move my hands. 0/69 would not recommend this server to anyone.

P.S.: Jasper and ajpc123 and so many more KOSers ... if you want to PVP go on a PVP server not a RP server.

P.S.S.: Ukim, with all due respect (which is none...) you need to learn to handle KOS situations instead of muting me and locking my movements.

Final word: If this post gets locked or removed I honestly wouldn't be surprised. This server has too little moderation and too many loopholes in the rules. And If you want me to make a rant on the loopholes in the rules I'll honestly waste my time to make another.

Actually yeah, I'll make a rant on the rules tomorrow after I wake up to address how broken the rules are. Any ways if you got this far I'm surprised but have yourself a good day...and if you think you aren't having a good one just remember you're having a better one than me for sure.
By Queenie
Hi,

Yes, I was one of the moderators on TS MOBILE earlier when the incident happened but I was not at home and I did not have my laptop around to assist or fix the situation on #10. So, I asked someone to assist me but all the other mods where offline. So one of the players on #10 called Ukim. Ukim, eventually does not moderate or Administrate on RP servers since she handles servers 1-9 and Arena servers only and mainly is the server owner and deals with plug-ins, console and coding. We understand how disappointing that may be but rest assured she tried her best in assisting with the situation. Pls feel free to add me on steam AssaultQUEEN(skittlez) to further assist you on recovering your items. Situations like these, especially mass KoS is a very hard thing to handle, investigating every angle is one thing, and knowing who lies and tells the truth is another. Pls do not get annoyed with Ukim, she was the only person at the time that could at least set some things straight and end the mass KoS happening on the server. We do apologize and understand how you feel and will get back to you as soon as possible. For the mean time pls add me on steam so I can assist you further on. Thank you.
By Sp4x
Btw Ukim=Miku (Just thought I would state that)
And also, you were poking multiple mods on the ts which got you banned from it yesterday, which was fair
By BannedHammer
And also, you were poking multiple mods on the ts which got you banned from it yesterday, which was fair
Wait, iiSTiiKY was Ant on TS? Why can't you people use the same names?
By Sp4x
Wait, iiSTiiKY was Ant on TS? Why can't you people use the same names?
Ikr? (I probably shouldn't be talking :P)
By Sp4x
Hi,

Yes, I was one of the moderators on TS MOBILE earlier when the incident happened but I was not at home and I did not have my laptop around to assist or fix the situation on #10. So, I asked someone to assist me but all the other mods where offline. So one of the players on #10 called Ukim. Ukim, eventually does not moderate or Administrate on RP servers since she handles servers 1-9 and Arena servers only and mainly is the server owner and deals with plug-ins, console and coding. We understand how disappointing that may be but rest assured she tried her best in assisting with the situation. Pls feel free to add me on steam AssaultQUEEN(skittlez) to further assist you on recovering your items. Situations like these, especially mass KoS is a very hard thing to handle, investigating every angle is one thing, and knowing who lies and tells the truth is another. Pls do not get annoyed with Ukim, she was the only person at the time that could at least set some things straight and end the mass KoS happening on the server. We do apologize and understand how you feel and will get back to you as soon as possible. For the mean time pls add me on steam so I can assist you further on. Thank you.
I dealt with it too :3
U forgot me :(
By Sp4x
And also, you ask why there aren't moderators on 24/7?
Psst... It's because we have lives, we have family, jobs, school, etc.
By Miku
P.S.S.: Ukim, with all due respect (which is none...) you need to learn to handle KOS situations instead of muting me and locking my movements.
If I Remember Correctly, I muted you for full caps after telling you multiple times not to.

I handcuffed and froze you because in the middle of all the drama you just start punching some guy in front of me. You said you were "pointing out the kosers" If you had used any sort of common sense you could of easily realized randomly punching someone in front of an already busy admin isn't going to help you. Also, that one koser I banned that killed you had ALSO kosed other people. Why should of you got his loot but not the other ones? I also checked the logs and banned you because of the amazing amount of hate speech you did. If you would like me to bring up the logs I will for you, but off the top of my head I remember you called many players "cunt" and trash talked them. Disrespected moderators on rp. I don't remember what you said about moderators but I do remember it was something along the rules of "Fuck these lazy moderators". You also spammed like CRAZY in chat, sometimes in even full caps. Your ban is 100% deserved and I was also told that you have repeatedly gotten banned in the past. I banned everyone that clearly kosed from the logs and didn't ban people that I wasn't 100% sure on. There was a lot of different people kosing each other and I can't tell who shot first. As I say all the time, witnesses do not matter.
By Sp4x
If I Remember Correctly, I muted you for full caps after telling you multiple times not to.

I handcuffed and froze you because in the middle of all the drama you just start punching some guy in front of me. You said you were "pointing out the kosers" If you had used any sort of common sense you could of easily realized randomly punching someone in front of an already busy admin isn't going to help you. Also, that one koser I banned that killed you had ALSO kosed other people. Why should of you got his loot but not the other ones? I also checked the logs and banned you because of the amazing amount of hate speech you did. If you would like me to bring up the logs I will for you, but off the top of my head I remember you called many players "cunt" and trash talked them. Disrespected moderators on rp. I don't remember what you said about moderators but I do remember it was something along the rules of "Fuck these lazy moderators". You also spammed like CRAZY in chat, sometimes in even full caps. Your ban is 100% deserved and I was also told that you have repeatedly gotten banned in the past. I banned everyone that clearly kosed from the logs and didn't ban people that I wasn't 100% sure on. There was a lot of different people kosing each other and I can't tell who shot first. As I say all the time, witnesses do not matter.
savage

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!