You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Tublo
I am posting this as a question not as a report.
She has been caught abusing multiple times.
She has been caught out in multiple lies.
She has started a hell of a lot of drama.
I am not going to vote on this as I may seem a little biased.
Don't worry the votes are anonymous.
Leave comments about things you have experienced.
By Sp4x
-1 she deserves to be demoted, sorry Peanut
By Sp4x
I am posting this as a question not as a report.
She has been caught abusing multiple times.
She has been caught out in multiple lies.
She has started a hell of a lot of drama.
I am not going to vote on this as I may seem a little biased.
Don't worry the votes are anonymous.
Leave comments about things you have experienced.
Rip Tublo
Sorry about what happened to you bro
By Arashi_tlk
I'm not gonna vote, but leave a statement. As I know, she's been demoted once already for reasons. If demotion is really having to be talked about AGAIN, does it really need to be? Chances are given to those that are sorry for what they've done and those that have learned from their mistakes, but if rules are still being broken, and lies are just stacking again. Seems that chance was wasted.
By Sp4x
I'm not gonna vote, but leave a statement. As I know, she's been demoted once already for reasons. If demotion is really having to be talked about AGAIN, does it really need to be? Chances are given to those that are sorry for what they've done and those that have learned from their mistakes, but if rules are still being broken, and lies are just stacking again. Seems that chance was wasted.
Sorry, some private and personal things happened to Tublo that I probably should not say in public, but there were so many lies, it is making many people who know of it angry and upset.
By Tublo
Sorry, some private and personal things happened to Tublo that I probably should not say in public, but there were so many lies, it is making many people who know of it angry and upset.
This isn't about that.
I'm doing this for the server not for me.
By Ronaldsona06332
I know that i have made many mistakes since i regained mod, most were made because of messing about with other moderators that are friends (i hope xD), but ragnar has talked to me about my mistakes and i know im on my last warning although i have not abused any actual players, only spanked ppl with paddles if they said i could xD, but i still do my job of dealing with KOS as a moderator, and tbh dont think a demotion should be neccessary, only if i fuck up even tho i should behave more as a mod from now on xD
By Bob Ross
This was my very first encounter with Peanut. So me and Panda were hanging out at scorpion 7 as bandits. We see 2 people roll up so panda goes down to check it out while I 3rd personed over the roof. The 2 people were peanut and some other guy (we were going to rob them, he would initiate and I would jump down from the roof to surprise them), before we call robbery or anything I see Peanut fire a 12 gauge shotgun shell right inbetween Panda's eyes. Panda then goes into mod and tps himself back to which then Peanut says "sorry I thought you were my friend in my group" even though her friend would've had a name above them (the floating white name above a group member). This is my first experience with Peanut and honestly it shocked me. I stayed up on the roof fearing for my life as I expected to get shot as well if I hopped down. I personally don't want any drama or any of that nonsense so I'm going to stay as far away as possible.
By Queenie
I think all the foolish nonsense should end. And that moderators should be very mature in their actions from now on. So please, stop annoying people brcause it is not always funny. Some people do get tierd. Thats all :)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!