You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By fuzy duck
Steam Name Moose and In-game name: fuzyduck

Police rank wanted(1st rank is police chief, then deputy and then police captain): police chief 1st rank

Online Hours (Ex: 5PM to 9PM EST): 6pm to 9pm

Time Zone: uk london time

Time (in Hours) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 75 houers i would say not sure

Steam ID64: 765611981323423174

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 42317/home

Higher police ranks that referred me to apply: no but i whant this roll for a will

Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:yes i allwas yous vocie chat unless i have to you text chat

Why do you want to become this certain rank?:becouse th epolice force is made up of peaple that just do what they whant and mostly are biused towarts there freands

What are the illegal items:berres glue c4 rockets

Have you been banned on Pandahut before? If yes, why?:yes onec becouse it got very messed up and i was acest of kos rongly and once for redrules 15min ban on the first time i played and again in a raid

Do you know all the rules for the RP2 server?:prty much and if im not shore i prity much always ahve them in the back ground to check

If a guy is minding his own business, would you search him or let him pass? if he has a vible iligle item or
sorry about my spelling i have a miner learning dissiblety
By danzeman00
Duck man that sucks you have a learning disability but in a game where many times you will have to communicate with other officers through a chat medium I'm not sure you would be the best choice, also you don't have that many hours.
By Sp4x
+0 I feel really bad about this
By Tublo
I realize I'm going to sound like a complete asshole saying this, but I feel like if you have some kind of disability that people would not respect you as a police chief.
I personally worked with children with various disabilities and learning difficulties for just over two years, and so I also know what you must be thinking when you are reading this.
I am doing this purely for your benefit, as I know what the Unturned community are like, they will take the piss and purposefully aggravate you, which will end with you being upset and confused.
For this reason, and this reason alone, I personally do not think you are suited for this position, and will have to give a solid -1 to this app.
Again, sorry man.
By danzeman00
I realize I'm going to sound like a complete asshole saying this, but I feel like if you have some kind of disability that people would not respect you as a police chief.
I personally worked with children with various disabilities and learning difficulties for just over two years, and so I also know what you must be thinking when you are reading this.
I am doing this purely for your benefit, as I know what the Unturned community are like, they will take the piss and purposefully aggravate you, which will end with you being upset and confused.
For this reason, and this reason alone, I personally do not think you are suited for this position, and will have to give a solid -1 to this app.
Again, sorry man.
That's what I was getting at tublo
Pal. I've been here since january, but I gotta tell you, these are one of the worst applications I have ever seen.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!