You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mr. Lost Sympathy
So yeah. I've been playing around on this server for maybe 4-5 days? And I've noticed some holes in the rules that I'm a bit cofused of. Here follows some scenarios in witch a ban may or may not be applied. I request that maybe rag or any other veteran staff mark of which are illegal and which are not. Just answer with "1. Ban, 2. Not ban, 3. Yes etc." with maybe a little comment. If not completely neccesary, I dislike wibbley-wobbley answers, because that doesn't turn out great in real scenarios. If I'm not detailed enough, please tell.

1. Me (Weaponsmith) and my friend (Bandit) is taking a stroll and suddenly my friend notices a possible victim. My bandit friend goes through the normal procedure of robbing. Suddenly, victim kills/wounds my bandit friend. Can I try to kill the victim then?

2. Similar to above. If me and my friend takes a stroll and my friend or myself get hurt, can we both kill the guy that shot one of us?

3. I'm running through the map and then I find a potential victim. The only thing I say is "Drop your Sabertooth that you got on your back or else you die". If he just equips the Sabertooth, can I kill him on the spot?

4. A player on the server has done a crime to me (hurt me, killed me etc.), maybe 5 mins ago. But I've died and respawned close to him. Can I still kill him?

5. If I'm trying to rob a person, and suddeny an old tpa request that the victim sent out suddenly gets accepted, will the victim get ban?

6. If I'm getting my base raided and it gets greifed more than neccessary, will the raided get ban?

7. (building on the 6. scenario) And if the raider puts traps over my bedroll so I cannot respawn in some way or another, does the raider get ban?

Those are all the questions for now. Some of theese scenarios has happened to me personally :P
By The Realist
1.If the robbery is over, and you kill him after, that would be a ban, We need a set time so when the robbery is over (RAG define plox)
2. No Ban, self defence clause
3.Did you announce it in chat? You also need to say this is a robbery/
4. NO NO NO
5.TPA ing from robbery is bannable,
6.No, since we cant define 'necessary raiding'
7.No, during raid, that is legal
(source im a mod)
By Arashi_tlk
3. would be breaking the Weaponsmith rules, which are that you can't rob anyone....
Same with 5.

Rest was basically covered by Realist.
By Mr. Lost Sympathy
Well, This is a scenario where I'm the Bandit :)
By Mr. Lost Sympathy
Ty for the clarifications :)
By Mushy
Chipping in my two cents on this, I think we should consider adding a clear and concise version of all rule clarifications to the main RP Rules thread.
By RagnarosPower
I'm confused on what you want me to clarify, the rules are pretty clear in my opinion, let me know what you exactly want to see in the rules and I'll do my best
By Arashi_tlk
I'm confused on what you want me to clarify, the rules are pretty clear in my opinion, let me know what you exactly want to see in the rules and I'll do my best

Change the name from GunDealer to Weaponsmith on the rules page. Explain further into the Weaponsmith. Make it clearly written that those that choose to be a Weaponsmith aren't suppose to be running around with bandit friends buying them ammo, selling guns they rob from people. (This one should be clear enough because of "You can't pick a role just for the resources you get from it! The role you chose has to be the role you're going to roleplay as!" But people are still doing it because they just don't get it.)
And they are absolutely aren't suppose to be robbing with their friends. Not even just giving the order to get on the ground. That, itself, is participating in the robbery. I've seen many others breaking these Weaponsmith rules, and that's why I recommended it being another one of those apply on the forums for the role. This way only the ones that are following the role to a T can be one.

If someone is shooting or damaging your car, what sort of action are you allowed to take for any role? Or should that be something you have to call in Police for?

Additions to think about?:

I'd also recommend making it a law/rule that other roles can't sell weapons to anyone other than a Weaponsmith. Make it so they have to have a permit (Weaponsmith role), and Police Officers can confiscate their weapons for trying to sell without a permit (being a Weaponsmith) This will give Police something else to do. If the person is a Bandit, they can fight back. If they are playing as any other role, they have to comply. Refusing to comply after being warned 3 times can have them killed. This would also go for, say, Weaponsmiths trying to sell lockers if Builders are the ones that should be selling them.

The builders could also be be considered as the only ones to build or make things, permit wise. Any Police Officer patrolling and spots someone building, they could bust them for building without a permit. Giving them a "ticket" that they have to pay. If they do no comply after 3 warnings, they could be killed. This would make more need for builders. As well, this could be used for someone cutting trees. It would make it so if someone is cutting trees without a permit, they would have to give up their axe/chainsaw. Reason for that, is builders might cut trees for building. Most people also cut trees to build, and that could imply that anyone cutting trees is intending on building with those logs, thus a broken law "Intent to build or distribute." We could also make Builders known as Lumberjacks. If they are a bandit in any of the just stated offenses, they can retaliate. If they are not a bandit, they must comply.

If a Police Officer catches anyone "stealing" gas (not a mechanic) they can be told to pay a ticket, if they do not comply their vehicle can be taken away/impounded/crushed after three warnings. If they are a bandit, they can fight back. If they are not a bandit, they must comply.

All of these help define and keep order for the roles. This way people are less likely to attempt to do things that aren't part of their role. If I think of anything else I will mention those as well.
By RagnarosPower
I like the suggestions above and I'll probably add some of them but the part where ''bandit can fight back'' that would cause more killings and bandits being more overpowered than they already are..

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!