You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mr AJ

What's up with that Discord background lmao
:laugh: ssh, Don't talk about his background XD :laugh:
By Mr AJ
All the important announcements, decisions and plans made by the government of Washington (Mayor & Ministers ) will be published here
By Mr AJ
Victory Speech | Announcements | Events

First of all, I would like to thank all who believed in me by voting on the mayoral election
Your vote means a lot to me and I will do my very best to improve RP as well as create a safe and friendly environment on P10 server

Second , Props to all the mayoral candidates who ran for election this month, Although they may not have won the election, I will make sure to get them a government position, so that it would give them an opportunity to work with people and help them gain experience as a government member

Third, By the help of various members on Government, I will be announcing the ministers as well as the Vice Mayor soon, We have changed the existing government system and positions to maximize productivity and success on leading Washington

If you got any questions related to RP or anything that is relevant to Government
Feel free to post them there
and I will soon update you all on events and other fun stuff

Hope to see you on the server

Our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7xDYBbA

Let's make Washington great again
By Mr AJ
Government Updates

Existing Government Model has been updated by Attorney General NeedlessMemeing

Government Laws are still under the working process and it will get published, once it gets approved by the RP Admins

Mayor's Cabinet for the Month Of August

Mayor's Cabinet for this month will be based on selecting people who deserve to be on the team rather than letting random people in the Government (via forums ) and misusing government name, which leads to negative impact both on Mayor as well as the server itself

These are the roleplayers who got selected for certain roles due to their experience on the server

Vice Mayor - Surfice ( Former 2x Minister of Economy who worked under Phantom Pear's Government, founder of Merchant's guild and got a great amount of experience both as a citizen as well as a Merchant )

Attorney General - Needless Memeing ( Ex-Mayor on P13, Co-Founder of FBI ( One of the best police force that Pandahut RP ever had after PSD ), Has been the law provider on various mayoral terms throughout 2018 and 2019 and Ex-Judge )

Minister Of Everett - Matt Cobra ( FBI Co-Founder, Former Minister of Central Intelligence, Ex-Mayor, Former RP Staff, Founder of Washington Regional Police group and present business owner - Cobra Enterprises )

Minister Of Commerce - Bat Kat ( Has been playing Pandahut RP for more than 4 years, Ex-Mayor, has got a great amount of experience as a business owner as well as a merchant, Founder of Hot Pot Cafe and other businesses )

Secretary - Peachy Poro ( got 200+ RP hours, So far he hasn't worked on any government yet, Peachy will be under Government 's observation due to his previous salty and berry background )

Minister Of Tacoma, Minister Of Seattle and Minister of Police are still under the selection process

Ministers and government officials if got caught for any corrupt activities
will be demoted without any excuse

As a citizen of Washington, If you got any proof on these minister or government officials being corrupt
Feel free to post em here
By MattCobra
mınıster of tacoma for anarchy +10
By The Slav Dragon
Minister of Tacoma for me. I'm currently working for Tacoma Community discord and funding small buisnesses.
By The Slav Dragon
Minister of Tacoma for me. I'm currently working for Tacoma Community discord and funding small buisnesses.
we wıll burn your city and replace it !
Your opinion is invalid, I have nuclear warheads

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!