Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Tgh7
Hey, I'm Tgh7. I've been apart of this community awhile i don't speak out much. This is my first Forum account. I used to play alot. Now i mainly browse the forum as a guest. I don't play anymore I wish i could. Unturned brings so many memories. Before i had depression. When i was happy. Now I'm here for the memories. It's hard to see something you used to love but have no enjoyment for it anymore. To immediatly suck the happiness out of a thing you loved hurts. I love this community. I love you guys. I wish i loved myself.
Mr AJ liked this
By MemeOverlord
Depression is a disease. You can get better if you get some help.
By Tgh7
I've had it since i was 10 I've gotten "help" for it. Basically just got pills and was told to take them. After having it for a while it no longer becomes saddening. Just exhausting thats why i stick around this community to remind me of who i once was.
Mr AJ liked this
By Liona
Hey, I'm Tgh7. I've been apart of this community awhile i don't speak out much. This is my first Forum account. I used to play alot. Now i mainly browse the forum as a guest. I don't play anymore I wish i could. Unturned brings so many memories. Before i had depression. When i was happy. Now I'm here for the memories. It's hard to see something you used to love but have no enjoyment for it anymore. To immediatly suck the happiness out of a thing you loved hurts. I love this community. I love you guys. I wish i loved myself.
didn't ask but all the best for you mate
By candyvan
wants dpersion noiut diesaes?
By Javi-kun
I've had it since i was 10 I've gotten "help" for it. Basically just got pills and was told to take them. After having it for a while it no longer becomes saddening. Just exhausting thats why i stick around this community to remind me of who i once was.
How old r u and what's your in game name?
By wonslowcar
wb, a bit depressing but sure. wb
By Tgh7
How old r u and what's your in game name?
I'm 16 and I haven't played for 2 years don't really remember what my old name was think it was Tgh7.
By Tgh7
wants dpersion noiut diesaes?
Yes.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!