Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By wonslowcar
So.. hi. As you can see i am the most social person you will ever meet. Nice weather we had on august 21st, didnt we my east coast boys. Gay clouds. Anyways, aside from the solar eclipse *ffs clouds, why you gotta be here on the one day i dont want you here*, My name is Bat-Kat Ive been plaiyng on PH *mainly RP cuz im garbage at pvp* for about a year or 2. Incoming all comments saying "bullshit, you just got on like a week ago. Now here's a little story all about how my life got turned. flipped upside down. Capital of Puerto Rico, born and raised on the island, that's where i spent a few of my days. Chillin out, maxin, relaxin all cool. flying to family across the ocean *derp*. There were a couple of peeps that were up to no good, starting up some trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fall and my mom got scared, said "your flying with me all the way to Connecticut. BITC-". Aight, back to the main story. So i was an OG on 13, like best police officer that couldnt make it to chief. I was the bomb. Then battleye happened. Me having a passed down computer didnt actually know what the admin password was, so i couldnt play Unturned. Yata yata yata a few months later of playing gmod and tf2 for hours upon hours, my computer got little amounts of internet, even though my router was directly next to the pc. Told my dad if he can fix it, he legit replaced a core piece of the pc with some bullshit that made it so i couldnt access the internet. He told me to hard reset my pc. I did that. It was still useless. Fast forward 3-4 months of playing on a phone and an Xbox, i get my brothers old laptop. And here we are. All caught up? Kk. So here's a bit about me:
Information link in bio, check out my new merch too. It's selling like a god church.
Favorite color: Blue, red, and black if you consider black a color
Favorite food: I would say rice and beans with some of that hella good fried chicken if pizza wasnt a thing
What i like to do in my freetime: Listen to music. Screw going outside, who needs oxygen anyways.
Favorite Genre: I would have to say rock/rap. System of a down is probs favorite bandd- *realizes Three Days Grace is still amazing* Yeah nevermind. Favorite singer would have to be Eminem
Favorite Song: If its from Shady, erm. Lose Yourself. Anyone else...I Write Sins not Tragedies by PANIC! At the Disco
Favorite Movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
Favorite Book: Screw reading. Jk jk, i really like Heroes of Olympus (forgot the names, but the one where they ride a mechanical dragon) by Rick Rolland.
Favorite Game: Unturned isnt my favorite game. If we're taking my favorite game cuz of the story, it's World at War. Favorite game cuz of anything else, gotta say Skyrim.

And ye, Waddup. Thanks for watching. Oh, wait, this isnt a video. And i forgot stuff
I live in the US. Im from ohio tho, white boi (jk jake paulers dont maul me plz)
Thanks for reading, ill comment on any questions, Bai. Ffs. forgot favorite anime/tv show
Favorite Anime/TV Show: Fav anime is between AOT and Fairy Tale. Favorite TV show is between Rick and Morty and American Dad.
NOW goodbye.
By ACerealBowl
Uhhhhh......

It sounds like you took some adrenaline while writing this.
By wonslowcar
rip
Last edited by wonslowcar on August 24th, 2017, 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Helena
my favorite game cuz of the story, it's World at War
i would be amazed to know someone still plays custom zombies on that like me
By tMoist
Crucial question: have you ever tried wine biscuits? They are absolutely amazing.
By wonslowcar
Do wine biscuits involve wine. Because i cant drink wine. Yo, i bet if there wasnt a legal drinking age in the US, churches would just be filling kids up with wine and bread for days.
By wonslowcar
Also, please dont continue on the subject of churches, or else it'll end up starting a flame war
By TrippL
Drinking wine is not illegal if you don't get caught
By Dre Pusheen
Drinking wine is not illegal if you don't get caught
Yeah with a lot of things, like prostitution people do it all the time but don't get caught so they are not in jail, make sense

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!