Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Choco
Hello, my name is Choco it used to be Chocolateo but I shortened it if you have a good memory you might remember me from panda hut 13 I played there for a few months. The reason I quit 13 was the mods, I couldn't join the server with them after a while so I was forced to quit. I had never thought much of pandahut 10 until I said I'm going to check this crap out so I joined relised I still had my 50k (I am NOT a donator). And I've played there for s few weeks now. Ok I'm done with my "pandahut history".
Somthing I've wanted for a while now is rust but I dont think I will ever be able to play it because of my computer . I am poor and cannot afford good computers I usually buy like 500$ MAX compters well you might be asking yourself why don't I save up to build one, I have one answer the computers I are not usually 500$ they are most likely USED conputers that break soon and I'm always needing to upgrade my computer anyways i get 30 fps usually and like 10-15 in main cities so I try being peaceful but there's always the cops the bandits and so on I was forced to hire a body guard in game. I have well over 150 hours in panda hut.
Well enough about my shitty computer and fps what about you!?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!