Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Fuzzy
Hello everyone who is watching this, I was known as a bad moderator because i made some small and big mistakes. I mass kosed on server #10 i left the server for about ½ a year. Its sad that the people who helped me get to the moderator position has left. Einsam, Queenie, RagnarosPower. And many more people. I am a MVP+ Chrome donator ($80) and i usually played on #13 but sometimes on #10. I you want to meet, feel free to come to my channel on TS3 or add me as a friend on Discord Fuzzyyh#0997 (Or come to PH discord.) I hope that i will meet some new people, although there is many people here that were my friends. Thank you for reading, have a nice day. ;)
Helena liked this
By Helena
Hello everyone who is watching this, I was known as a bad moderator because i made some small and big mistakes. I mass kosed on server #10 i left the server for about ½ a year. Its sad that the people who helped me get to the moderator position has left. Einsam, Queenie, RagnarosPower. And many more people. I am a MVP+ Chrome donator ($80) and i usually played on #13 but sometimes on #10. I you want to meet, feel free to come to my channel on TS3 or add me as a friend on Discord Fuzzyyh#0997 (Or come to PH discord.) I hope that i will meet some new people, although there is many people here that were my friends. Thank you for reading, have a nice day. ;)
i love you and miss you
:angelo:
Fuzzy liked this
By Fuzzy
i love you and miss you
:angelo:
Aww, miss you too :love:
By Loxtonjoel
Doesn't remember me

Hello darkness my old friend
Fuzzy, Helena liked this
By Fuzzy
Doesn't remember me

Hello darkness my old friend
I do :kissing_heart:
By FabAlien