Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By ACerealBowl
Well let's see I'm bored in a classroom right and have never done one of these so let's get started.

My name is "ACerealBowl"

My first and only ban

I have gotten banned once for 15 minutes.

It all started when me and my friend join #13
We were like "Oh cool an actual good server"
I instantly get teleported to "Nightrouge" (a moderator) because I was known for trolling rp servers. My only intentions this time was to acutally try Rp for the first time.
So me and my friend built a 3x3, 3 story base.
We were so proud of it. I was a builder and he was a fisherman. Later that day I saw in chat
"Jose has called a raid at "3x3/Maple/Alberton"
I knew what that meant so I was hiding in my base with my maplestrike that I some how found. I then heard jose's dragonfang start shooting. I peeped out the window to shoot him but I hit a lag line and got killed.
He then called the raid over but I came back and killed him because he was taking my loot. I then got banned for 15 minutes.
After the 15 minutes I came back and asked Jose why he raided me. He responded with
"I wanted to build my base their".
I thought that was stupid.
Then I met more people like
Esalon, TheyCallMeSean, Nyte, Lyndris, and nightrouge.
They all told me to go rcmp so I did.
We were all unstoppable killing every raider that was raiding. Oh the memories.

Then they all Resigned/GotDemoted
Like every single one of them.

How I got to join Staff

I later then applied for staff.
Oh that was a shit storm.
Everyone was like -1 trolls rp servers.
I was kinda mad because I wasn't going to troll anymore I just wanted to help because all my other friends were staff. Eventually Loxton was telling me that if I wished to apply I would have to stop trolling and would have to find someway to prove my self worthy.
Later that day I was asked to talk to josh for an interview. I was honestly really nervous. I talked to Josh (it was really awkward) and then I left. Later in the week RaggyRoo accepted my Staff application and I was then a trial mod. My first mod sit was very nerve racking because I didn't want to mess up. Luckily I didn't and I did a good job and eventually got full RP mod.

Other fun facts

- I ate cereal everyday for 2 months straight once
- I eat cereal almost everyday
- I am a very talented musician ;)
- I left my bike at school for 2 years because I lost the key to the lock and was too lazy to cut it. It later then got PermaBanned/NoAppeal.
- I almost crashed into a mail box
- I used to compete in "Smite" and "BO2" tournaments and made some money from doing so.

Ok that's all I have for now. See ya!
RagnarosPower liked this
By i4sheep
Interesting story, nice getting to know you a little more
By OnyxBerry
Well let's see I'm bored in a classroom right and have never done one of these so let's get started.

My name is "ACerealBowl"

My first and only ban

I have gotten banned once for 15 minutes.

It all started when me and my friend join #13
We were like "Oh cool an actual good server"
I instantly get teleported to "Nightrouge" (a moderator) because I was known for trolling rp servers. My only intentions this time was to acutally try Rp for the first time.
So me and my friend built a 3x3, 3 story base.
We were so proud of it. I was a builder and he was a fisherman. Later that day I saw in chat
"Jose has called a raid at "3x3/Maple/Alberton"
I knew what that meant so I was hiding in my base with my maplestrike that I some how found. I then heard jose's dragonfang start shooting. I peeped out the window to shoot him but I hit a lag line and got killed.
He then called the raid over but I came back and killed him because he was taking my loot. I then got banned for 15 minutes.
After the 15 minutes I came back and asked Jose why he raided me. He responded with
"I wanted to build my base their".
I thought that was stupid.
Then I met more people like
Esalon, TheyCallMeSean, Nyte, Lyndris, and nightrouge.
They all told me to go rcmp so I did.
We were all unstoppable killing every raider that was raiding. Oh the memories.

Then they all Resigned/GotDemoted
Like every single one of them.

How I got to join Staff

I later then applied for staff.
Oh that was a shit storm.
Everyone was like -1 trolls rp servers.
I was kinda mad because I wasn't going to troll anymore I just wanted to help because all my other friends were staff. Eventually Loxton was telling me that if I wished to apply I would have to stop trolling and would have to find someway to prove my self worthy.
Later that day I was asked to talk to josh for an interview. I was honestly really nervous. I talked to Josh (it was really awkward) and then I left. Later in the week RaggyRoo accepted my Staff application and I was then a trial mod. My first mod sit was very nerve racking because I didn't want to mess up. Luckily I didn't and I did a good job and eventually got full RP mod.

Other fun facts

- I ate cereal everyday for 2 months straight once
- I eat cereal almost everyday
- I am a very talented musician ;)
- I left my bike at school for 2 years because I lost the key to the lock and was too lazy to cut it. It later then got PermaBanned/NoAppeal.
- I almost crashed into a mail box
- I used to compete in "Smite" and "BO2" tournaments and made some money from doing so.

Ok that's all I have for now. See ya!
hey im back =P

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!