Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
I didn’t want him to build a penis while I was offline, and I’m submitting 5 applications, the admins don’t give a fuck, they answer when they want and do what they want, it’s a mess, applications are rejected because I submitted 4 applications 1 application per week, you rejected them all for me and didn’t even look at the 3rd and 4th, 0 responsibility, the administration bans people only for profit , but I’m an ordinary player who met a random person who, in my absence, built a penis instead of a house, I logged in and got banned, and you don’t even explain why you rejected me, etc., you They gave me a ban just like that, but when I file an appeal, you reject it without any explanation!!!!!!

This is fucked up, not the administration,
TomatoChunks liked this
Hiya, the Admins do indeed give a fuck, it's their job, every single appeal out there is looked at by the admins and dealt with by them, including yours, you can text the admin who declined your appeal for the reason and I'm sure they will inform you, They have no reason to keep you banned for something you didn't do (allegedly) that would just hurt them instead of benefit them, which is why I'm sure they have a reason for the ban.
For your recent appeal please text outspace on discord and I'm sure he would be happy to give you a reason.
Fillin 26ph liked this
I'm in the first days of the ban and aku and outspace and they answered me but did not give a specific explanation about the rejection of the application, but I really wanted to continue playing with my friend on the server, I have played 600 hours on the server And my friend has 1200+ - and I was banned because I helped a random person insert copies of the flag, and in my absence on the server, he built a dick out of a house, and I was banned and I’ve been writing for a week now Epilations, and they rejected them for me, and my friend and I even bought VIP + to continue further playing on the server
And the administrator Lenny Even without any proceedings, I was banned by the built the house from a penis, I wrote to him wherever possible, but logically I was not noticed like other administrators, and decided to write to the help forum Pvp servers
I had lvl 70 on my 1st account on the server and this account remained in my city where there is war now"Ukraine-Russia" I created a new one and also played lvl 65 on it and I was banned and my 1200 hours on this excellent server were wasted and my money invested in VIP +
And the Vedas, my friend and I ran the server #26 4 months and the whole server hasn’t seen us, and I was banned and my friend doesn’t want to play without me, so I ask you, even if I’m wrong or right, excuse me please, I want to play on your server
After all, I was kind and affectionate to everyone and didn’t violate anything, but this random guy ruined my game on the server, and the administration, as I said, doesn’t care that I’m innocent, let him sit in the ban for one more than one Less

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!