Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
I've played in #19 unturnov server. I got banned for cheating, but I did not cheat. I've described my situation in the ban appeal, but it somehow got deleted or somewhat and I'm now not authorized to read it. And I have not been told why they deleted my post. I've got a reply from my first post but I could not read it. I then sent another post but it also got deleted. Could anyone help me? At least please let me know why my post got deleted.
You can't send multiple appeals in a week, they might've responded to the original one than denied it, open a ticket sense It's way faster and the person who denied you will see it there.
MattmanY6X liked this
The latest one I've sent was at September, and it is weeks, at least one month I think, after the second latest appeal I've sent. But it again got deleted and I receive no replies(At least I am unable to read/find the replies). And I am unable to view any of my ban appeals, none of them. By the way, what does "open a ticket" means? Thx! LoL
So sorry i didn't see your response, go in pandahut's discord and go to the channel #make-a-ticket and read the message to learn how to open one.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!