Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By SiTmOsNoED
I can Enter game. I get in and play for around 3 mins than all of the sudden the game is frozen around me but I can still move. I know you used to have to link account to steam ID but if so I can not find where.
By Miku
"I know you used to have to link account to steam ID but if so I can not find where." What does that mean and if you keep getting that issue it might be because of a few reasons
-Bad Ping due to bad Internet or location, Server is hosted in New York
-Or your internet is just bad and disconnected
I haven’t seen anyone else with an issue like this so it is most likely not our end
By SiTmOsNoED
Hmm yeah. Not ping, I live in NY. :) Well' yeah, only other thing i can add is that I am also not allowed to pick things up after it happens.
By Miku
Go in game, go to options, turn On FPS/Debug and tell me your MS
By SiTmOsNoED
fps 28+ , ms 50 - 65 I have looked at other posts but only saw one other person with same problem. I also walk around and collect fine for first 10 mins but after that i get like 4-5 spikes not in ms or fps just like I can not move more than ten steps without getting moved back than after that is when all interaction seizes. I can still walk around and also see people in action but other than that can not interact with any thing.
By Miku
You could try reinstalling right clicking your unturned in library > properties > Updates > Steam Cloud> Uncheck Steam Cloud> Right click unturned > Uninstall> Install > see if that fix problem, if you don't disable steam cloud you're just going to download the same messed up files if the issue is in your files.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!