Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By xfinitytroll
reason for ban 2 guys crash and get stuck on our structure our team made and they threaten to kill us if we don't remove the structure but the person on are team that made the structure was not on at the time so it was just stuck there. then one of the people that wanted there car unstuck said to blow up their car so my team members did i was sitting watch on top of a hill if anything went wrong which something did go wrong car blew up and one of the people who owned the car killed 2 of my teammates which was a kos so before he could kill me and my last teammate i shot him and then he called kos on me after he kosed nearly half my team and i shoot him for doing that and i get a 3 day ban and my two teammates who got kosed got banned for 24 hours. it would be very helpful if i could get unbanned along with my friends after a nice conversaition with an admin or 2. that would be greatly apreciated. thankyou!
By RavenzLeon
First of all this sounds like a Ban Appeal so post it under Ban Appeals and second of all I banned you.
(Post Ban Appeal)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!