Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By Relik
I got banned for no reason. I changedmy name to OG.Relik andadmin banned me for that!!!! PLZ remoce the ban!
By RavenzLeon
Do you know what Staff Member?
By Relik
she was mvp or + and she banned me becouse he was thinking that i was on OG. And she banned me becouse i was on OG not for hacking
By Relik
She name on unturned is some Miku girl. An 1 OG member sayd she was cunt on ts so she bought mvp or + and banned allogs and me.
By Relik
Do you know what Staff Member?
So the mvp or mvp+ bannedus becouse my friend on pandahut ts sayd she was c.nt and shen bought admin and banned us all becouse we had OG on our name. She sayd that my friend was hacking but he wasent so i want u can unbann me and other OG members. And if u find that admin plz say to her that he cant ban ppl becouse they sayd that u are c.nt.
By RavenzLeon
Okay first of all Miku (Co-Owner) definitely had reason and logical thinking behind the ban she would not ban you without probably cause. If you are asking for a un-ban on behalf of your "friends" than each and every member of your group associated with the issue must post a ban appeal.

Ban Appeals: http://pandahut.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=14
By Relik
So i cant get unbanned becouse my friend sayd what he sayd? And i wasnt even on that group. I only changed my name on OG.Relik. I arent on that group even.
By RavenzLeon
No I simply said there was reason most likely reason behind the ban and if you wish to be "unbanned" than make an appeal.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!